sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ ɢʀɪɴ

"Is it true?" Namjoon's eyebrows frowned by the question. They would usually agree with anything the interviewers would ask them but sometimes, they pass the line limit.

"Is what true?" He pretended that he didn't hear the question, wishing that they would just go on with the other questions, but luck wasn't on his side this time.

"Is your oldest member going on hiatus? Many are talking about it on Twitter and just want to know what I saw was right" Namjoon wanted to just throw a book at the male but kept in his seat. He didn't want to cause another reck, not after last time.

"Yes" he only said, wishing that the male would accept that as a response.

"Why? I heard he had some issues, was it with his mental health?" He didn't know why but he wanted to punch the man straight in the face. Why was everyone so up in their business? Smiling and nodding, trying not to lose his temper, the male continued with other questions.

6:30pm
Time seemed to pass by slowly, the members all wanting to leave the studios and just go home to rest before having other things to do the next day. Making their way to a small room as they were given the choice of the staff buying them lunch or having to go all the way to a restaurant to buy something, they chose the first one.

"Should we save some for hyung?" Jimin said, thinking of how much Jin would love to eat something after so long.

"He'll for sure love this meat" Taehyung said, grabbing a mouth-full of the meat and shoving it into his mouth. The others laughed at how big his cheeks got while the meat filled his mouth.

"I'll take some rice, Jungkook take some more so the staff won't act suspicious of us for taking more food" Namjoon said, Jungkook nodding as he quickly putting some rice in a box he found on the side. Namjoon did the same, knowing that rice would make Jin's stomach feel well.

"Do we have to tell the public about hyung?" Hoseok said out of the blue, making them all be in thought. They all knew Jin didn't like the public knowing anything about his personal issues, but knowing their fans, also made them hesitate of wanting to tell them what happened to Jin.

"We'll ..talk with Pd, see what he has to say" Namjoon said, knowing it was best to speak with Pd before saying anything else. They ate in silence, eating the delicious food that they were kindly given by the staff of the studio. To be honest, they were starving with all the talking and answering as the time went by.

7:45pm
Opening the door of the dorm, they were yet again met with the lights off, only from the kitchen were the lights on. They remembered leaving it on to be able to see at least something when they came back. Putting their belongings in the places they would always be, Jungkook quickly made his way to Jin's room with the bag of food he had in his hands since they left the studio.

Knocking on the door three times, how Yoongi did before, he slowly opened the door, smiling as he saw how it was left unlocked. Closing the door right behind him, he slowly made his way to the bed that Jin was still on. He was careful of trying his best to not scare him, sitting on the edge of the bed and patting him.

"Hyung..it's kook, I brought you food" softly smiling, he slowly lifted the blankets, seeing Jin's messy hair all over his face. He wanted to laugh at how cute he looked but kept it inside of himself, not wanting Jin to think he was laughing at him for something stupid.

"You should eat hyung, I brought you your favorite, meat.." Jungkook's fingers ran through Jin's hair, seeing his eyes open, looking to the side wall. Placing the bag on the counter, he lifted Jin's body up, to be sitting on the bed, staring at him with soft eyes.

"Please?" Jin lifted his face to look at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled, yet it couldn't help but go away, seeing the tired eyes of Jin, the mouth not smiling, he wasn't the hyung he knew.

"I'm tired kook..tomorrow.." Jungkook sighed, getting up and going to the other side of the bed. He made Jin lay back down, bringing him closer to his body and hugging him. He would let him rest, knowing how much his sleep was the best pill for him now, decided he would decide later what to do to make sure Jin's body stayed healthy with food.

"Sleep hyung, don't worry about anything else" kissing his head and smiling, Jin's eyes closed, leaving Jungkook staring at him. He would sometimes do this, whenever it was his turn to help Jin sleep, he would stare at how peaceful and beautiful Jin was, even when he slept.

1:20am
A shock was sent through his brain, waking Jin up. He felt the warm arms around him, surprised to see Jungkook still with him. He squeezed his arms through and put them on Jungkook's face, playing with his hair. He felt a bit hot, most likely from the blankets and being hugged by kook made his body hot. Lifting Kook's arms slowly like always, sitting up before putting his arms down softly on the bed.

He quietly went to the bathroom, needing the water to refresh himself up. Locking the door and turning on the lights, he turned the sink on a bit to where it won't be much of a noise, rinsing his face with the water. He sighed, that past days was just like a heavy breeze. He didn't like the fact that all day he's been in his room, yet his body wouldn't let him move off of the bed, he hadn't even showered since the last time Yoongi scared him by the window.

'This is useless..' the words popped up into his head, rubbing his eyes as he sat down on the floor. It was cold, but he didn't care, he just didn't want to sit close to Jungkook to wake him up. The members had done enough for him, and he was feeling horrible about it.

'Is this really who I am?' His head looked high, closing his eyes as his face was still wet from the water. Putting his hands to his face, he felt once again suffocated in the world, as if everything he did, was either not good enough, or just simply useless.

'Pathetic..possibly they were right about me' he had heard/seen the news about him, he didn't like how the news was just about him and his issues. He never thought the manager would let it out so early, he wasn't just too ready to face how the internet was going to react to the news, and to his surprise, most acted poorly.

He didn't want to say anything, he couldn't say anything, the members already had enough on their plate, he just wished his plate doesn't break before he could take a break himself.

—————————————————————-

K.S