ᴊɪɴ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ

"You?.." Jin listened in, as Yoongi was the one who began to speak, but never really ended the sentence. Jin waited for any of them to respond for Yoongi, but none of them seemed to get the voices out of their mouths.

"If it's not important we can wait you know" he smiled, making the others gulp. Looking around, Jin stared at a small ice cream shop, turning to the guys who still couldn't get the lump out of their throats.

"Why don't we eat something fresh to help you get your throats all fresh?" Nodding, Jin quickly informed the guards, making them follow them as they headed to the shop. It wasn't big, but not that small shop, and wasn't too crowded so Jin liked it. Heading in, he made sure the others had their masks on, hiding their faces from the public.

"Welcome! What can I get you all?" The worker said, Jin relief that the male worker didn't recognized them as it would have been worse if he did. Jin began to order as the others were still in silence. They haven't spoken since the last word Yoongi had said, and probably weren't going to anything from then on. Maybe.

"We are number 15, let's go sit down" Jin smiled, walking up to a table and sitting down. The others sat on the table, feeling 'weird' from not saying anything. Not to say, but Jin was always feeling 'weird' from all of them not saying anything at all.

"Can you please tell me, I'm getting anxious from not hearing any of you talk. I won't get mad if it's something bad, I promise!" Jin tried his best to get their voices out, but it seemed that nothing worked. He frowned, sitting back in his seat, he decided he'll just wait for them to speak.

Few minutes later
"Ok ok! I can't take it! Come on! One of you speak!" Jin crossed his arms as they were now outside at the park again. He had enough of their silence, it was suffocating, well for him, at least.

"Is it really not important?" Jin's eyes soften, he was worried that he was bugging them with it, he didn't want to annoy them.

"Of course it's important hyung..it's you.." Namjoon said, making Jin blush a bit. First time. Maybe.

"About me? Did I do something wrong?" A lot of thoughts were coming into his head, was it possible that they were mad at him?

'You're overthinking too much again Seokjin' he said to himself, waving the thoughts away and looking at all of them who were already staring at him.

"Can we go to the dorm first?" Jin nodded, gulping as he was scared of what they were going to tell him. Maybe it wasn't a good thing to take a 3 month break and leave them with all the pressure, he should have done better. Yeah, for sure they were going to talk about that, stupid j-

"Hyung? The car is here" Jimin smiled, holding Jin's hand softly as he lead him into the car, sitting next to him as Jungkook sat on the other side of Jin. The whole car ride was silent, other from the cars from outside, people as well, nobody talked throughout the whole car ride. Even the driver was weirded out.

Upon arriving at their dorms, Jimin was the first to get out of the car, the others following as the other bodyguards had left to do other duties. The driver made sure they got inside safety before leaving to do his other duties as well.

"Okay..we're in the dorm now, what's so important about me?" Jin sat down on the couch, the others standing in front of him while fidgeting with their fingers. Now it was their turn to be scared, they were scared of rejection.

"Hyung, you know how much we love and care for you, right?" Jin nodded to Namjoon's sentence.

"You are like the most precious person we've ever met hyung. We respect how much you were so strong while you were weak inside. We were glad that you took your time off and glad you're back better than ever now. How much you loved us during our debut days, even when we were just total strangers to you..how can you not be important hyung?" Hoseok's words hit Jin to the heart, making him smile and almost, almost tear up.

"Hyung, to be exact, not even the world is enough to tell you..how much you mean to us" Jungkook held Jin's hands as he spoke, kissing them as he left the warmth of his lips on his hand.

"You know, it would sound weird but who cares right? From all these years, how you remember the smallest things of the things we like to the things we don't like, we couldn't help but do the same.." touching Jin's hair, Tae softly left a small kiss on his forehead, knowing how much he loved it.

"From your caring heart to your beauty, we think you're perfect in any way, in all the ways hyung. No other could compete with you, cause for sure they'll lose" Jin laughed a bit at Jimin's words, but blushed when he received another kiss on the head.

"Your cooking skills, your dance moves, your singing, everything about you is perfect hyung. Nothing needs a changing, from what you are, we all love it" Namjoon said as he as well gave him a kiss, but on the hands.

"Hyung..my only hyung..who's taught me how to come out of my shell when I didn't want to. You've taught me it was okay to not be okay, and I loved that about you. I couldn't forget your words, your voice, your hugs, your warmth during my bad times, and wished to always returned them to you, even if they weren't as good as yours. Hyung.." Yoongi said, making Jin stand up from the couch and hugged him, catching him by surprise.

"We..love you hyung..more than a brother love.." they said, making him lose his breath this time. His heart beat for a moment, and stopped, as if it stopped knowing how to function.

"Love..you all?..me?.." he looked at them, the scared faces of theirs never leaving, waiting for Jin to fully understanding what was happening.

"You don't have to answer now hyung.." Namjoon said as he walked closer to Jin, who stood in silence as Namjoon took his hands into his hold. He stared at his eyes, seeing the scared yet blank expression of his, softening his eyes. He didn't have no words, no thoughts on what to say, what was he supposed to even say?

'Think about it' they all told him, now being in his bedroom in thought. The dorm was silent after that, no movement from the others was heard. Jin's heart beat rather out of normal than ever before, he knew it was different. It was beating as if he was liking something, like a kid with it's favorite toy.

He placed his hand to his chest, the heart beat bumping into his hands, feeling his breathing get rather faster but safety breathing. The thought, the words of all of them, made him smile like never before, he was happy for once, to hear the words come out of their mouths.

He smiled to himself as he dropped onto the bed, laying in the middle with the biggest smile on his face, his heart still beating like before. Was it that..

"I love them too.."

————————————————————————

K.S.