ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴋɪᴇs

"Seokjin!! Whats up with you?! It's been a three weeks since we last learn the moves and you can't catch up?! Whats your excuse now?! HUH?!" Jin stared down at the floor, embarrassed would be something he felt. All the other members just stared at them two, would have they said something they would have gotten in trouble.

Yet something Seokjin wished they would say something at least.

"We have two days Seokjin! Two days!! You're the most worthless, stupid boy I've ever met" the dance instructor claimed, making the others furious in their hearts. They were going to step up when they saw Jin's face lift up.

"I'll try to not be a stupid boy" and with a smile, he got back in his place. They froze in their places, how can he let the old man treat him like that like he was nothing?

They all just sighed and went to their places, but spared a few glances at Jin, who still stood with a smile. He was weird, but they guessed everyone was weird in their own way.

2:30pm
"Hyung? Are you not coming?" Taehyung said, giving Jin a towel as he received a smile from him.

"I'll stay back, I still need to practice tae" getting up, he kissed Tae's cheek like always, going back to where he could see himself well in the mirror. On the other hand, Tae went out with an idiot smile and a pink tint on his cheeks.

Jin smiled at himself in the mirror, staring at his sweaty face and aching body. As he turned on the music, he remembered all the words the instructor had said. Was he really worthless enough to not know how to dance?, it's been 5 years since he's been with the members and he feels exhausted.

'Once more..' Jin said to himself, playing on the music as his body began to move with it. His feet were killing him, and all he wanted to do was go home and rest.

The others of course already left, having other duties to do and their own personal things as well. Jin remembered he had to pass by a store that he was looking at a few days earlier, so grabbing his towel and his bag, he went out the door.

"It's better than a few minutes of practice than nothing" Jin said, seeing the manager come behind him. He smiled at him, receiving a pat on the back before heading into the car. He had told the manager previously and guessing he remembered, he was ready to go.

"We'll be there in a few minutes, do the others know?" Jin shook his head no, he didn't want to disturb them so decided he would just say he was 'practicing'. They'll believe him, as he would always practice for long hours.

"Okay then, let's go"

7:45pm
"Where's Jin-hyung? Is he still practicing late again?" Tae said, a bit annoyed and frustrated as he never liked when Jin stayed at the studio all day without coming home

"Yeah, he's most likely coming back though" Jimin said, picking up the notebook he had out and getting up.

"I swear he always does this" Jimin stopped in his tracks, looking at Tae who's hair was messed up. He frowned, what was up with the kid?

"Always does what Tae?" Jimin asked, confused a bit on what he was talking about

"He stays there late and doesn't come back until he's 'tired' and too lazy to do anything else" Tae exclaimed, making Jimin frowned more. Too lazy?

"Too lazy for what Taehyung?" Folding his arms as Jimin stared at Tae, Tae finally looked at Jimin with his eyes. Jimin was disappointed of what he was hearing, but not wanting to jump into conclusions, waited.

"To do anything around the house! I get it, he can't sleep but so? He should at least help around, it's been days since he's clean up after himself and all of you are just babying him too damn much! He's not the only one who's tired, I'm tired as well!! What if he's faking it Jimin?! Have you not though about that! It annoys me how much of an immature he is! He's the oldest! He should have known to get some damn medications and go to sleep!" Tae yelled, pissed at how annoyed he was at Jin, and just speaking with his mouth and brain, not with his heart.

"You really think that Tae? How much do you think he's faking it? Cause I swear if you were him, you would have been as tired as he was!" The voices of them two caught the ears of the others. Namjoon was the first to be in the room, speaking up.

"Whats going on here?" Jimin stared at Namjoon with a sarcastic smile

"You want to believe what Tae said about our hyung? Tell them Tae! Come on" Jimin sat down, waiting for Tae to respond to Namjoon

"I'm saying Jin is being too lazy lately! He's been lacking in the movements and it gets me annoyed at how he have to repeat the song over and over! Don't you think hyung!"  Tae said, his hands on his hips as Namjoon just stared at him.

He didn't want to be mean, but he was a bit right. He just didn't know the right words to tell Tae that he was in the wrong of how he put his words.

"You know I love Jin hyung, but he needs to keep up with all of us" Tae lastly said, Namjoon speaking but was cut by someone else

"I love you too but think before you speak Taehyung" Jin's voice echoed through the room, Tae's voice losing in his mouth as he turned to see Jin.

He was wearing a big black sweater, covering the half of his body. Jimin sat up as soon as he saw Jin on the doorway, with a big white roses in his hand.

"Hyun-"

"Don't apologize Tae, you said what you said and I get it, I'm getting too lazy. I'll make you all breakfast tomorrow but for now, go to sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow" Jin smiled, putting the roses down as he made his way to his room.

The others just stared in silence, was it possible for someone to be so calm after hearing someone talk bad about you? Maybe for Jin, but who knows for the others.

"You better apologize to him" Jimin said directly at Tae, who still stood in silence. The others left, Tae sitting on the couch as he sat in silence

'I was in the wrong..' Tae rubbed his eyes, before getting up and going to Jin's room to apologize.

As he did so, he saw the door open, looking around but to his surprise, Jin was not there

"Hyung?"

—————————————————————

K.S