sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ

They never kissed.
Taehyung made sure of it. It had been months now that Jin had last return and when he accepted them as his boyfriends. They were currently on their way to their last concert of the era, nervous as hell, as it was going to be in Seoul. Jin was more nervous, seeing the many faces he missed, he deeply wished they understood what he was going to say at the end.

"It's going to be alright babe" Namjoon smiled at Jin, who nodded and smiled back. Kissing his forehead before the manager could see, Jin blushed at the act but quickly brushed it away. Yeah, you're right, they still haven't told their manager, but they were planning to, or more like Jin was going to surprise them all.

"I'm so excited! Our last concert of the era, imma miss ARMY" Jungkook pouted, making the others laugh. They were going to miss them too, but there's always next concerts and much more.

As their van came up to the back of the stadium, Jin's heart couldn't help but beat rapidly from the thought of being once again in front of many people. Other concerts has been good, yet this one felt different. He got out, looking up at the sky as he smiled.

"Feel okay hyung?" He smiled at Hoseok, who quickly stole a kiss from him before heading inside, leaving Jin frozen in his spot. Rubbing his eyes, he headed inside with the others, with a slight red tint on his cheeks.

4:30pm
"Hurry guys! We need to get your makeup and hair done" the staff said, making the members come down the stage and into their own rooms. Jin was together with Namjoon, as Jimin was with Taehyung while Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi were in the last room.

"You nervous?" Namjoon asked Jin, who nodded and smiled, holding Namjoon's hand as his hair stylist brushed his hair. Namjoon squeezed his hand, caressing it as he faced forward to look at the mirror.

Nervous, hell was Jin feeling it, excited as well, but mostly nervous. He was planning on speaking about everything that had happened during his hiatus, he was scared of what ARMY was going to say or think. He still thought of the moments where he wasn't fine at all and couldn't keep it all in.

As his hairstylist and makeup stylist finished with him, he quickly went to the bathroom that was in their room, resting himself on the floor. He needed some time to breath, he felt as if he didn't do well, he was never going to do well. He felt pressured, more as he would speak about something that was sensitive to him.

"Hyung? You good in there?" He heard Namjoon's voice call out from outside of the door, sighing and opening the door with a smile. He was received by a big, warm hug, one that he would usually wake up to, in which he loved it. Resting his head on Namjoon's chest, they were soon called out to head out.

Walking up to the stage, they heard all the shouts and cheering from their fans, smiling as the joy in them raised through the roof. They were ready, born to be ready, to perform in front of all of them, anytime they had to. As their song started, one by one they began to sing, in harmony.

Soon songs after songs, the concert almost came into a end. All the members were standing next to each other, Jin being in the middle with Namjoon and Hoseok next to him. He smiled as he took the microphone into his mouth, nervous more now than ever. He was overthinking too much, the mic still up to his mouth when he felt a pair of hands on both of his hands. He smiled, as he opened his mouth and spoke.

"ARMY! How are you?~" he said, hearing the cheers of all of their fans, smiling even more.

"Glad to know! I'm good as well now that I get to see all your beautiful and handsome faces haha!!~" Jin joked, making the others laugh at his comments. He gulped with a smile, waiting until the cheers cooled down.

"I'm so glad to be back ARMY, here with all of you and my members..we all know how much I've missed you through those times.." he calmly said, hearing 'aw's from the fans. He took a deep breath, a big one, trying to calm his heart down that didn't seem to cooperate for the most.

"I don't even know where to start.." he chuckled, looking down as he didn't feel like continuing. That was until he heard someone.

"Take your time hyungie" Jin smiled, turning around to stare at Jimin before looking back up.

"Okay..I've never believed that I would still be alive to this day. From times like before, I believed I was a weak person, that my soul had left me and that I was just a stupid being that roamed around. Where my heart beat tiredly, from my eyes not wanting to close when I wanted to sleep, I truly wanted to give up. Anyone would say I was a big eater, and honestly, they weren't wrong, I loved eating! I could even eat three bowls full of noodles if I could, even more!...Yet those days I didn't want to eat at all, I felt like I didn't deserve those meals because I hadn't accomplished the things I needed to get done. I felt a pain in my heart, that wouldn't leave me even after many times I cried, after many times I tried and tried to make it go away.." a tear fell off of his cheek, smiling as he looked at the millions of people who were listening to him.

"I was forced to dance, sing in such a bad state by someone I called my manager. I thought he was just telling me the truth, that I wasn't good enough to be an idol with all the others, that I was just a stupid kid that didn't deserve the label of an idol. I believed it, to the point where I wanted to leave the group, I wanted to leave everything, end everything. But you know, from hard times, I wished I knew how strong I really was, and still am, before. I had, no have a strong heart, to see all of you, I'm happy I stayed, because in the end, we all deserve to live how we want to live. Don't give up on yourselves because one tells you something that makes you feel like shit or just because these feelings get to you too much" he smiled as more tears came out of his eyes. They seemed to flow by itself, letting them out as he didn't care what others thought of him no more.

"I once believed that I wouldn't be a better version of myself, I was stuck in a deep shell that I didn't even notice how much I was losing myself in it. But in reality, I was blinded by the hate, by the stress, yet overcoming that point, made me even stronger than I've ever imagined" he smiled, taking a deep breath in before continuing. His tears didn't stop from coming down his cheeks, yet he felt, comfortable crying in front of millions for the first time.

"Smile, but smile when you are truly happy, when you feel joy in you, cause times like this, it's okay to not be okay. Be true to yourselves, don't change anything just because another doesn't like the way you act, speak, change, and whatsoever, that's their problem."many cheered from him, others cried with him. He smiled at how much weight lifted from his back. He was relieved, happy to finally get it out of his chest, all the thoughts and feelings that were killing him inside, they were finally gone.

The members quickly went to Seokjin and hugged the hell out of him. He smiled as his tears dropped to the ground, hugging back all of them before facing the audience once again.

"I have another thing to say before we leave" the others frowned, thinking he said what he had to say. What else was there to say?

"I want you all to love yourself for who you are, not for what others want you to be. That's useless, and to tell you honesty, it'll make you feel worse. Whatever you are, whoever you are, show it with proudness and confidence, cause in the end, we all only live once" Jin smiled, bringing the others next to him, side to side.

"Love whoever you want, because you know what, I'm fucking dating them"

Turning to his side, he smiled at the members, knowing what he just did, but to be honest with himself and others, he learned to not give two fucks, not even one.

The End

K.S. <3