sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ

7:30pm
"It was the worse hyung! They left me with all the chores and I swear I was going to drop dead" Jimin whined, making Jin laugh. He's been hearing about all the complaints about the member to another, in which he didn't mind, he was used to them.

"Ok ok, now with Jimin complaining, everyone will have a chore to do, okay?" They all nodded in boredom. They were assigned chores for each day by Jin, except for Jimin, who's only chore was to be with Jin by all times, in which he didn't mind.

"Sweep here! And there!" Jin told Jungkook, who only pouted as he saw Jimin sticking his tongue out at him. Jimin held onto Jin's arm, while Jin watched everyone to see if they were doing their job right.

"Hyungie! How about a massage? Are you tired? You must be tired from all that standing! Sit! Sit!" Jimin dragged Jin to the couch, making the others glare at him as he only showed his tongue at them, smirking inside while smiling at Jin. Jin smiled, he knew how much Jimin was a caring person, he liked that about him.

"Just sir next to me Jimin, relax" he smiled, making Jimin's heart beat out of normal, but going back into place. He nodded, sitting next to Jin as he stared at him.

"Do I have something on my face?" Jimin turned away fast, making Jin laugh once again. It was good to be back, back where he belonged all along.

10:30pm
"Hyung?" Jin turned with his toothbrush in his mouth, seeing Namjoon in the bathroom doorway, smiling at him and letting him come in. As Jin turned back to look at the sink, a pair of arms wrapped around his body, surprising him a bit but relaxing as he felt Namjoon's chin on his shoulder.

"I'm trying to brush my teeth Joon.." Jin said, continuing to do his thing as Namjoon did as well.

"You do that, don't mind me.." he held him closer, he missed his warmth, him himself, just him in general. He wasn't even prepared for him to leave that quickly, glad that he was finally back and better.

"Sleep with me" Jin said, making Namjoon's eyes shine with sparkles. It's been long since he last helped him sleep, so he was really looking forward for it. As Jin finished doing his routine, Namjoon held his hand and guided him to his bed, the both of them going under the covers and hugging each other into their own warmth's.

"I'm glad you're back Hyung..I've really missed you.." he hummed, he never really responded to any of their words, he just didn't really know what to say. He missed them as well, but it was a time where he didn't think of anyone, but himself.

His thoughts were always blank, no words, no nothing would pop up like they used to before. He looked forward for tomorrow, but now he enjoyed today. He was back to do better than before, to create a better version of himself, the better one from the one he didn't like at all.

"I won't leave you all ever again" he whispered, closing his eyes as he rested his body into Namjoon's. Namjoon heard it, but kept quiet, wanting Jin to get some rest, he would always need it.

He woke up with a smile, breathing in and out as he felt the fresh air of the new day. He looked to the side, frowning as he didn't see Namjoon next to him, getting up and putting his slippers on, going out of the room. As he closed the door of his bedroom, he smelled something that caught the attention of his nose, quickly moving his feet as he appeared in the kitchen in seconds.

"Ah, hyung, good morning" Taehyung smiled, going up to Jin and giving him a kiss on the forehead, making Jin freeze at the sudden action.

"M..morning..is everyone else up?" Tae nodded, pointing over to the dining room where everyone else was seated. He continued making the breakfast he was preparing, leaving Jin to slowly walk up to the others.

"Hyung! Sit by me!" Jungkook said, smiling like a kid and pulling Jin next to him, holding onto his hand. Taehyung after came with a plate and placing it in front of Jin, confusing him a bit.

"What about for the others? You all should eat!" Jin said, making them all smile as they loved how he really cared for them ever since.

"We will, we just wanted to speak about something first Hyung, if that's okay with you" Hoseok said, moving his hand up to Jin's, who didn't move it away from his touch. He looked around, staring at the others as they were staring back at him, he waited and then proceeded to nod.

"Hyung, in all fact, we all know how much you hate being taken care of, we know it's out of your comfort zone but.." Namjoon began to say, staring at Jin in the eyes as the confusion in him never left.

"We want to help you become that better you Hyung" he smiled softly, waiting to see if Jin had anything to say.

"But.."

"It's only if you need us Hyung, we don't want to pressure you. We respect your comfort hyung, we know you have your limits and don't want to make you uncomfortable. So tell us hyung, you know you can tell us anything, don't think about ages or our roles, just think of us as anyone you like to share to" Yoongi said, Jin staring at him dearly with a soft smile. A smile they all generally missed and were happy to see that it was back.

"Okay..I accept it" Jin said, letting go of Hoseok's hand and standing up, now making the other members confused.

"I need to excuse myself for a moment" they nodded, Jin quietly going away to his room, closing the door and sitting on the bed. To appreciate the words and actions from his members, he teared up a bit, not used to crying in front of them yet, he hid. He'll learn, from his difficulties to his struggles, and hopefully, with the help of his members.

He got up, opening the door and walking back to the kitchen. With a smile, he picked up his fork and placed it into the food, lifting it up and putting it into his mouth, with a swallow, he smiled.

"Holy shit..this is good Tae!" He said, putting a thumbs up as Tae blushed for the compliment.

"I made the eggs.." Yoongi said, making Jin laughed.

"You did great on them too Yoonie" smiling in proudness, Yoongi crossed his arms and looked elsewhere. As for the others, they all decided to list the things they helped with, leaving Taehyung in rolling his eyes.

——————————————————————

K.S.