ᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴡɴ

A week later
"Hyung! Can't you pick up your clothes?! They're everywhere!" Picking up and throwing them to Namjoon, Jimin stormed off, not hearing the mumbling of Namjoon. The whole dorm was a mess, and it's only been a week since Jin left, and the dorm turned into a jungle.

"Ya! Who left the dishes again?!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen, waking up Yoongi who looked more angry than tired. Everyone stared at him, who walked up to the kitchen. Doom has arrived.

"Why don't you wash them and stop yelling" Jimin turned around, seeing the Mr sleep a lot had woke up, he didn't care now. He was tired of taking care after the others when they're old enough to do it themselves.

"Why don't you stop sleeping a lot and pick up your shit?!" He exclaimed back, making the others go near the kitchen, but not inside of it.

"So now you're talking back? I'm the oldest here now" Yoongi said, getting close to Jimin, a few feet away. The others thought of stepping in, but hesitated as they saw Yoongi's face get more red.

"So now you're the oldest! Haha ok hyung! Then why didn't you help Jin hyung before?! Now you sleep all day!!" Jimin passed Yoongi, bumping shoulders with him and storming out the kitchen. All the others didn't dare go to any of them, not knowing what to do, just went to their schedules.

3:00pm
"Guys? Come on we have a show to do" Namjoon said, seeing Yoongi and Jimin not spare a glance at each other, nor stand next to each other. The others quickly got in, Jimin sitting next to Taehyung, making sure Yoongi wasn't next to him. Namjoon on the other hand, sat next to Jimin, not liking how they fought, with the concert being a few days away.

"We'll be able to get you all prepared for the show beforehand, then after the show we'll go to another one" their manager said, all of them nodding their hands and turning their own ways. As Namjoon decided to grab a book, he spared a glance at the others as he would always do, noticing the spot that was always left for Jin. They all missed him, he made a big impact with his presence gone.

Making it to a small building, they all got out of the van, other staff being right behind them. It seemed like a chill day, yet with the commotion that had happened earlier in the morning, the air felt unwell.

"Jimin, Taehyung, you two come with me, Jungkook and Hoseok go with Yoongi, the manager told me beforehand that we'll be in separate rooms as they don't have much space" Namjoon said, signaling everyone to their spots and leaving with Jimin and Tae and some other staff. The other three made their way the other direction, the air feeling more lighten than before.

Namjoon made a good decision of keeping Yoongi and Jimin apart from each other, and knowing they would have to make up later on, decided they would do it when they want to. It was usually Jin who made any of the members make up whenever they had a disagreement of some sort, but now that it was the second oldest and one of the maknaes, Namjoon took in charge.

"You think they'll be okay?" Taehyung quietly said to Namjoon, as Jimin was getting his makeup done, saw the opportunity to speak with Namjoon.

"Not sure..but they'll have to makeup before the concert" Namjoon smiled, trying to reassure Tae that everything was going to be just fine. Nodding, Tae made his way back to his spot, waiting for the other two to finish up so they could go to the room they were supposed to meet with the others.

"Let's go" Jimin blankly said, not sparing a glance to them and going out the door. They knew Jimin never fought, less with his hyungs, but now it was just all different. They do feel guilty, as all his anger came from them nor taking good care of the dorm, and knowing how much Jimin wanted to keep the place clean, just how Jin would, they knew it was all their fault.

"Just this way, you may sit wherever you want, more people will be here shortly" a staff members of the building indicated them to a room, where chairs were placed on front of three chairs, while a camera was placed in front of all the chairs, in the middle, if that made sense.

Hoseok began to walk with Yoongi and Jungkook behind him, hurried to sit next to Jimin as he saw the others come from another door. He looked around and gave off a smile as he always would whenever he was in a new room. As he stared at the walls, the ceiling and the chairs, he noticed a spare chair to the left of Jungkook, that stood in it's place.

"Is someone supposed to sit there?" His fingers pointed to his left, making them all stare as Jungkook quickly got up and moved it away. They knew the crew probably didn't know Jin wasn't coming, so they decided not to say anything.

"I miss him.." Tae said after a few, all of them nodding as they knew how Tae felt. They never spoke much of if they missed him or anything similar to that, as they either teared up or just didn't want to lose focus of their activities.

It's not that they wanted to ignore the fact that a member was missing, it was just better right now. Jin would always want for them to care about themselves rather than on him.

Gwacheon-si
A knock was placed on the white door, with a small squeak, a young lady opened the door. She turned on the lights, placing a tray of food on a table that stood next to a bed, sitting on the bed while she stared at the figure that was under the sheets.

"Seokjin-ah, it's time for your meal son.." she gently smiled, pulling the sheets to see her son's face covered by the strains of his hair. She softly got them out of the way of his eyes, Jin sitting up as he felt a hand on his own.

"Make an effort hon, even a small bite it better than anything" still smiling, she grabbed the spoon and dig it into the bowl of rice, raising it up to Jin's mouth. He slowly opened his mouth, the rice going from the spoon and into his mouth, chewing slowly as he gulped the whole rice down his throat.

"Is it good?" She asked, Jin nodding as he stared at his mother's eyes. Still holding her hand, he squeezed it, feeling an emotion he's been feeling since he left the dorm. Tears quickly made a run for his cheeks, dropping to his shirt as more and more came.

"Oh..oh! What's wrong honey? Oh come here.." putting the rice and spoon away, his mother took him into her arms, patting his back as he softly cried. He felt a toll in himself, as something was missing in him and it would never come back.

"Was I wrong Eomma? I'm so tired..I sleep, yet I want to sleep more..I'm sorry Eomma, I don't like it.." he spoke as his tears made his vision blind.

"It's okay Jin..cry..just cry.." hugging him tightly, she held him in his arms, just like she did when she first gave birth to him.

"Cry my Seokjin, Eomma is here"

—————————————————————-

K.S.

Fellow readers, I've decided to update again as I'll be starting school tomorrow. Hope to have time to update later on.

Love you all