ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

"How's hyung?" Hoseok said as soon as he saw Jungkook leave Jin's room. He smiled a bit, signaling him to look at something, or someone, inside of the room. Hoseok peaked inside, smiling as he saw Jin's body on the bed, sleeping peaceful.

"I held him through the night~" Jungkook teased, Hoseok rolling his eyes as he knew, it was a point for Jungkook. Walking away with a smirk, Kook made his way to the kitchen, hungry as hell and wanting to see if Jin would eat anything.

"What you make today hyung?" He saw Jimin cooking with a fork in his hand, questioning what the hell he was doing with that fork.

"Some pancakes! After the cookies I craved, and Hoseok hyung stealing them from me, I craved them since last night" Jimin smiled, handing some to Jungkook who made his way to the table. He saw the others had not woken up, most likely still not used to their alarms waking them up as it was always Jin who woke them up one by one, saw how silent the dorm was.

"Can you make some extra?" Jimin turned to him with a frown, a spatula in his hands while glancing at the pancake that was on the pan.

"You know I have to make for all 6 of us right?" Now it was Jungkook's turn to frown, for all 6?

"You're forgetting someone?" Jimin's eyebrows soften, looking back at the pan and sighing. As he placed a pancake in his mouth, Jungkook got up and went to Jimin.

"You're afraid he might not eat it, right?" Jimin nodded, making Jungkook sigh. Rubbing his eyes, he pat Jimin's back, slowly rubbing it softly. Knowing how much Jimin cared for Jin, he was just scared and worried.

"It's okay, just make one for him and I'll take it to him, okay?" Jimin nodded again, quickly making a strawberry pancake as he knew Jin really loved those ones. Putting the pancake on the plate, Jungkook took it and walked up to Jin's room. He had knocked three times, but as he took the doorknob to open the door, he heard a click, leaving him dumbfounded.

"Hyung? Did you lock the door?" Jungkook knocked once again, and again, and again, yet no response from Jin. He was worried, frustrated, but mostly worried. Jin never had rejected food that fast, even if he said he wasn't hungry, even less that fast too.

"What happened?" Namjoon said, a towel to his head as he must have taken a shower. He walked up to Jungkook who kept knocking, still trying to enter to give Jin some food.

"Jin locked the door" Namjoon stopped in his movements. As Jungkook went to knock again, Namjoon quickly stopped him, Jungkook staring at him in confusion.

"Let him be" he mouthed to Jungkook, him about to protest but looking at Namjoon, he was serious. Nodding with his hands and walking back, he placed the plate with pancake on the table, looking at Namjoon who went back to his room to change.

Must it be like this? Jungkook knew Jin hadn't been eating and to where his stomach growls and growls, how can he just not let him be fed? He sighed, looking at the plate of pancakes that were left on the table, he was worried. He would have understood if Jin didn't want breakfast, but after so many days, he just didn't get it.

Jin's dorm
He sat on the bed, he didn't know why he locked the door, he just did it as if his body moved by itself. He knew, more like he heard, that Jungkook was coming with food. He was hungry, starving, but yet his mind told him otherwise. His whole energy just flew out, his body wanted to rest, but his mind didn't want to.

'Im useless..' Jin thought, he didn't know the feeling, yet it felt so familiar. He stared into the wall that sat in front of him, his eyes not moving from it at all. It had been days since he last came out of his room, and for him to be honest, he felt terrible. He was supposed to be taking care of the others, making them food, making sure they were doing everything, yet he was here.

"Hyung.." he heard Yoongi's voice call out from outside of the door, shutting his mouth quite immediately. He didn't want anyone with him, at least not now. They weren't supposed to find him like this, never.

"Can i please come in? I brought you..food" his stomach growled with the image of eating something, but stayed put. No words came out from his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but wasn't meant to do so.

"Fine.." hearing the footsteps of what seemed like Yoongi's, he let out a small sigh, laying back as his eyes looked at the ceiling. What was the feeling, how could Jin describe it, knowing no one would understand.

"Lacuna" he said, knowing it was stupid since no one was around, but just let it go. He felt that way, a blank space in his heart, something that felt missing, yet he didn't know what it was.

"Stupid.." he said, rubbing his eyes and getting under the bed sheets. No energy was worth coming into his body, he didn't care at least, he was tired, and all he could think of, was sleep.

Outside the room
"I'm worried" Jimin said as he sat on the couch next to Namjoon, who held a book in his hand and stared at Jimin for him to continue with what he was going to say.

"For Jin hyung, he hasn't eaten and hasn't even come out of his room, we should do something hyung!" Turning to Namjoon, who had placed his book down and stared at Jimin.

"We've done everything Jimin, but for now, we need to give him some space. We might do something in some way that will make him worse and of course, we don't want that...I'm worried for him too, I'll be honest. Let's just hope tomorrow will be a better day" Namjoon softly smiles, petting Jimins head before going back to his book. Jimin nodded, most of what Namjoon said would come right, so he trusted him.

"I guess we sleep now, make sure to get good rest guys, we have a busy schedule tomorrow" Hoseok said, yawning as he walked to his room with a blanket. They all nodded, not before stopping in front of Jin's room and saying a small 'goodnight', knowing they won't have a chance to see him, it was the best they could do.

The night was silent, everyone was asleep, or so it seemed. As Jin's light flickered on in a second, he stood up from his bed and grabbed his phone. He knew one wouldn't understand why, but he knew what he had to do. Checking on the contact of his manager, he dialed the number, letting it ring before hearing the other line pick up.

"I need to speak with you" he said immediately after, hearing a groan before a word from his manager.

"Come over" hanging up, he grabbed a sweater from his closet, quietly turning off the lights and opening the door. He made sure he didn't make a sound, not wanting to wake up the others like usual, made his way through the front door before dashing out of the building.

Knowing his manager was just around the corner, he didn't care if he had his slippers on, he need to speak with him. As the room light was seen under the door, Jin knocked on the door, before opening it.

"Sit down, speak quickly I don't have time" Jin nodded, sitting down and looked around.

"Let me be with my parents for a bit"

—————————————————————-

K.S