ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ

Namjoon slowly opened the door of Jin's room, sneaking in as quiet as possible as he knew his hyung must be sleeping. He saw the lights were off, making it a bit more difficult to see, but successfully making it to Jin's bed.

"Hyung.." he softly said, wanting to make sure he was sleeping as he would usually be laying in bed with his eyes closed but still somehow awake. After a few seconds of seeing him not open his eyes or any movement at all, he lifted up the sheets, getting into the bed slowly.

"I hope you sleep well.." he smiled, seeing the peaceful face of Jin as he finally slept, having Jin in his arms. He knew he would most likely get scared and kick him off the bed, as it had happened before, but he didn't care right now.

6:00am
Jin's eyes shot open like always, the feeling of his nose being held by something was just something normal to him. He felt suffocated as he wanted to sleep, yet his brain didn't let him. He noticed the feeling of something around his waist, looking back as he saw Namjoon. He sighed, he must have came when he was sleeping.

'I'm still tired..' he thought, yet as he took Namjoon's arms off of him, his body was too heavy to handle. Making his way to the bathroom as he wanted to take refresh his face, he turned on the water to where it was cold, knowing that for sure would make him wake up.

As Jin was in the bathroom, Namjoon had woken up from the movement Jin had made. He still closed his eyes, not wanting to pressure Jin of it being 'his' fault for waking him up.

"Where did I leave my shirt.." Namjoon heard Jin say, peaking a bit to see him without a shirt. He blushed a bit, seeing how Jin's bare body was right in front of him. One could say but now Namjoon could see, Jin had a beautiful body, thin waist and broad shoulder, he was perfect to him. His skin also looked smooth like a baby, no scars, no bumps, it was too perfect to be perfect.

"Namjoon-ah, I'm going to borrow yours that you left here, mkay?" Jin innocently said as he thought Namjoon was asleep. He took the shirt that was left on the seat, putting it on as Namjoon smiled a bit. Point for Namjoon, zero for the rest.

Jin went out the door, heading to the kitchen like always. He wanted to apologize for staying too late at the studio last night, so he decided to make everyone's favorite breakfast.

(Keep in mind I'm just saying my favorite foods here as I don't know what theirs is, thank you :) )

He started off with making Yoongi's chocolate chip pancakes, putting them onto the pancake mix and mixing them well to get them all over the place.

Secondly, he grabbed some eggs and bread, knowing Hoseok would love some good avocado sandwich, putting the eggs in another pan. He made sure they weren't too uncooked nor overcooked.

Thirdly, he grabbed some yogurt, cutting some fruits and putting them into the yogurt. Knowing how much Jimin didn't like much of breakfast, wanted him to at least have something.

Fourthly, he grabbed more eggs, some cheese and made an omelette. Namjoon loved them lately so he decided why not to make them.

Fifthly, he grabbed the saved pancake mix from Yoongi's pancakes and put strawberries in it, for Taehyung and Jungkook.

He smiled at the food he made, hearing the footsteps of the others, knowing they for sure heard the smell of the food. He quickly went inside the kitchen, going to grab a drink and to distract himself.

"Hyung really is an amazing cook" he heard Hoseok say, smiling to himself at the compliment. It's been long since he had cook them all what they wanted individually.

"Hyung? You're not going to eat?" Taehyung said as he found Jin in the kitchen eating some strawberries, staring down at the shirt he hadn't seen before.

'It must be one of the others..' Tae thought, annoyed at how it wasn't his shirt Jin was wearing.

"Mhm! I'll be right there taetae" Jin smiled, making Tae smiled as he went back to his own food. Sighing, Jin ate the last strawberry before heading back to the others. He didn't know why, but he just didn't feel right in the body.

4:30pm
He was right, something just didn't feel right. He was showering, even if he had bathe the night before, he wanted to refresh his body. His thoughts were elsewhere, not in the right set of mind, he didn't know what he was thinking or what he was doing.

The water hit his body, warm-ness with a bit of coldness, somehow he wanted something to wake his body up. His body felt more tired than ever, it was if he hadn't slept at all and decided to run a whole mile or more.

"Hyung, it's Hoseok, I'm in your room" the voice interrupted his thoughts, blinking away before answering

"Ok hobi! I'll be there in a bit!" Jin said, quickly showering as he got out, drying himself as he put on some lotion before putting on his clothes. He grabbed a towel for his head as it was still wet and not wanting to wet his clothes, put it on his shoulders and came out of the bathroom.

"Wanna watch a movie? We have the day off now and tomorrow before more practice" Jin smiled at Hoseok, nodding before making his way next to him on the bed. Hoseok took out the laptop that was on the side of the bed.

"A comedy?" Jin nodded, Hoseok looking through the requested of comedies as he clicked one he thought the both of them would like.

Jin got comfortable in Hoseok's arms, Hoseok smiling as, one point for Hobi, one for Namjoon, zero for the others.

9:00pm
Jimin saw as Jin passed by with a blanket, walking to Yoongi's room. He should have known the Mr. Sleep all day would want Jin to sleep with him, it was the day off tomorrow, so that would explain more. Jimin frowned, he hadn't gotten the chance to sleep with Jin and he was missing him.

'I'll make sure I snatch him before anyone else does' Jimin smirked to himself, creating a plan to steal Jin from everyone else. It was going to be a point for him, not for the others.

Meanwhile, Jin sat on Yoongi's bed, staring at Yoongi who was sitting on his chair as he looked at the laptop that Jin would usually use. Yoongi before decided it was best they both shared a laptop, jin didn't understand why, but he let the younger be, as he knew he would not stop insisting until he agreed with him.

Yoongi on the other hand, wanted to see what Jin was up to, if it was something on the computer that kept Jin up all the nights, or someone.

"Yoon..let's sleep no? We both need it" jin softly said, walking up to Yoongi and taking the laptop away from him, placing it on the desk that was onto the side.

"Hyung?" Jin hummed as he stared at the small lamp Yoongi had. Jin had gifted it to him as he saw how much darkness was attached to his room.

"Can I hold you this time?" Jin stared at Yoongi, before nodding. Yoongi opened his arms, Jin going into his lap as Yoongi gently held him. It was only with the two of them, that Jin was able to be more baby as one can put it. Jin was, comfortable, not to say he wasn't comfortable with the other members, he was just more comfortable with Yoongi, if that made sense.

"Sleep well hyung, don't worry about anything" Jin hummed, closing his eyes as his head laid on Yoongi's chest. To have a good sleep, was all he wished for.

————————————————————-

K.S