ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ

A week later
Jin stared at the window in awe, staring out at the sky and just the nature. As with the time he spent as his home with his parents, he took a interest in it, loving how peaceful it was, and mostly how beautiful it was. As his thoughts got distracted in his own world, the others quietly spoke in the living room, him being in Jungkook's room as he slept with him the night before.

"I need to tell you guys something" Jungkook started off, staring at the others as they all sat on the couch or anywhere they would be able to sit down.

"Me too" Taehyung said, Hoseok following afterwards and so on.

"Okay..Kook you go first" Namjoon said, Jungkook nodding and looking at his room before looking back at the others. He hesitated, thinking if it was the right time to say it, sighing before opening his mouth.

"I like..no, I love Hyung.." he smiled at the image of Jin in his head, not noticing the others looking at him in quite surprise.

"I do..too.." Hoseok said, making the others stand up.

"Well I love him more" Jimin said, crossing his arms as the others rolled their eyes. Competitive, they were for Jin, anything for him, but knowing Jungkook, he was more.

"Well I'm going to get him first" sticking his tongue out, Jungkook ran to his room quickly, the others following behind and making into Kook's room before he could close the door. Their shouting soon came to a stop as they saw Jin standing in front of the window, still looking away with a smile.

"Hyung.." Yoongi said, getting close to Jin who turned his body and stared at him with a smile. He looked at everyone else and smiled at them.

"What..are you all doing here? Do you need something?" They smiled dearly at him, getting close to him as Jin stood in his place. Did they want to see the outside world with him?

"Hyun-"

"Did you want to see the birdies? Aren't they cute!" Jin smiled as he turned back to the window, dumbfounding Namjoon who was interrupted of talking. They were all found dumbfounded, just watching Jin talk about birds and how cute they were when they were trying to talk to him in the first place.

"Hyung..hyung!" Jimin raised his voice a bit, seeing that Jin wasn't going to stop talking about the birds. Jin stopped, staring back at him as Jimin gulped, he award regret raising his voice, mostly at Jin.

"So you didn't want to see the birds.." Hoseok smiled, walking up to Jin and holding his hands. The others got closer, fully moving Jin for his body to face them.

"We need to speak with you hyung" Jin blinked as his response, curiously looking at them as he waited for them to speak. Looking at each other, it seemed as if their confidence went away. They didn't know how to say it or what they were going to even say.

"Uh..would you like to go to the park?"

Everyone hit Jimin's head for speaking first. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he looked at them.

"It was better than all of your silent asses! He agreed so boom! I saved you all so you should be thanking me" Jimin called out, currently watching Jin with Jungkook as it was 'his' turn to go. They all groaned as they waited for their time, more like their turn, to have a chance with Jin.

"Ya! It's my turn now!" Yoongi said, removing Jungkook that was glued onto Jin's body. Jungkook pouted as he saw Yoongi's body now glued up to Jin's, who didn't mind, he just laughed at how cute they all looked.

They were with some bodyguards, but it was a chill day as not many people were at the park. They liked the days where the places they went wouldn't be so packed that they would have to bring bodyguards everywhere, just so they could have some free time.

"Is that a dog?!" Jin said, running up to a dog but being held back by his bodyguard. He scared the poor man who had his dog in his arms, not being able to look at Jin's face as the bodyguard was blocking his face.

"Heyyy, let me through!" Jin huffed, crossing his arms as he kept slapping the bodyguards back. The others laughed as Jungkook and Namjoon both stood up and slowly walked up to Jin.

"Hyung, you're an idol remember?" Namjoon whispered into his ear, making his mouth go in 'o' as he nodded. Grabbing him by his arm, Namjoon was going to take him away, but instead was being dragged by Jungkook who dragged Jin, if that made sense.

'I swear this kid..' Namjoon thought as he let him be. As they walked away to another spot, the others were too busy thinking of the way of how to speak with Jin.

"Should I buy him his favorite food? Yeah I'll do that! You losers can suffer while I go buy my Jinnie his food" Taehyung said, screaming as Jimin pinched his nipples.

"You're suffering with us Kim Taehyung, like it or not" Tae mocked Jimin but rolled his eyes and looked away. Meanwhile, Yoongi stared off to where the other three were, staring at Jin with blank eyes. He sometimes thought everything was a dream and he would wake up like the other nights and Jin wouldn't be with them.

"..-ung ..hyung!!" Blinking his eyes, he looked to the direction of the others, humming in response.

"Sheesh, I thought you were just sleeping with your eyes opened but that's only Tae" Jimin said, making Hoseok laugh while getting a smack from Taehyung.

"Anyways, let's go with Jin and the other two, we don't want them to get closer to Jin than us, right?" He nodded, getting up and walking away before the others could even get a chance to catch up to him. They walked up to the three, that were sharing conversations.

As Jin turned and smiled at them, they stopped in their tracks. They knew what they had to say.

"Hyung..I have something to say" Taehyung began, making Jin turn his full attention on him. The others looked at Tae and back at Jin.

"I do too!" They all said in sync, Jin laughing a bit at how funny they sounded while talking.

"All of you? What's so important?" He said, the others hesitating as their breaths seemed to be gone for a second. For one of them, or all, to say, Jin was a kind soul, one like no other. They dearly cared for him, more now from everything that has had happened, scared for him to leave again.

"We..."

They always remembered the words he told them when they first met, how 'no matter what, I'll be wherever you go'. It was something, a warm feeling from a total stranger to feel from. They remembered it ever since, since from that day, that warm feeling turned into something more than just a feeling that appeared once.

—————————————————————

K.S.

Two updates each time I update as I'll be getting busier with school <3

I love you all