"I'll be there soon."

I was woken up by a slight touch from my aunt who's intention wasn't to wake me up at all.
She came into the kitchen and dropped off the groceries and went to the cabinet to grab a small blanket and as she tried to cover me with the blanket I woke up. "I'm sorry baby, I saw how peaceful you were sleeping and I didn't mean to wake you up." I sat up and checked my phone, "it's fine you didn't wake me up at all. I was supposed to wake up anyways and start preparing dinner." As I check the time it was five in the evening and I stood up to go prepare dinner in the kitchen. My aunt went to go take a shower as usual and I get a text from her saying that she'll have an early night today and she'll be heading to work early in the morning.
So that means its jus going to be me and Grant tonight.

2 HOURS LATER

As I was done preparing dinner I went to go fix the table as my phone vibrated signalling that i got a text from Grant saying.
"Babe I'll be there soon, I know you're worried and I'm sorry for not telling you." 
I read the message and smiled and replied back with a simple okay and continued preparing the table.
After preparing the table i set the cutlery on it and I placed the food on the table and he got in. We stared at each other for a whole minute before he could utter a word out of his sweet scented mouth. As he was about to speak all i could say was, "I'm sorry I worry too much and we're not dating. I shouldn't have." He looked at me and walked towards me and hugged me and held me tight and kissed my forehead and said, "How was your day? I'm sorry I was gone for too long and I apologize. I'm sorry Okay."
I smiled and hugged him back and walked towards my seat and sat down  and I told him to go wash his hands and come eat.
"Is my mom home bro? I need to talk to her."
"Yes she's in her bedroom. She was taking a shower and she said that she won't be joining us for dinner. She has an early shift tomorrow so I think she's already in bed. You can go check on her though." I replied with a very relaxed tone and decided to pick up my fork and start eating without him.
"Don't eat without me. Please. I want you to be here with me while I eat" ,Grant said before he walked off to his mom's bedroom.
I sat there and waited for Grant to come back from his mom's bedroom. I stood up to go warm up the food in the kitchen and as I placed the food on the dinner he sat there looking up at the ceiling. He smiled to acknowledge my presence in the room, so I thought. We said grace before digging into the food and after that we dished up and started eating. This time dinner was a little quiet between us and he wasn't rushing through it as usual. He was more patient and slow and that was unusual of him.
"Tell me Dom, what's your favourite bottle of wine?" He asked me to break the silence between us. He was truly known for asking questions. After that question was asked, it spiralled into a conversation which lead to dinner coming to an end.
We went to the kitchen and washed the dishes together. He was quiet the whole time as if we weren't speaking just 10 minutes ago.

After dinner.

I went outside to the patio to go smoke a cigarette and I was listening to music and he tapped me on the shoulder causing me to jump.
"Jesus Grant don't scare me like that." I said because i was still a little scared. He stood there towering over me and he smiled and simply apologized, "I'm sorry Dom I didn't mean to scare you like that."
I relaxed by taking the last drag from the cigarette and threw it in the bin and sat by the wooden chair. "I just took a shower and I want to binge watch Godfarther of Harlem and I'd love for you to join me", Grant said in a very excited tone.
"I'd love to but I'm super exhausted can we do that tomorrow?"
The look of disappointment just appeared on his face and I felt bad. I tried cheering him up but he seemed to have resisted to my energy and he jus walked off slowly to the dining room. Instead I just stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks, walked off to the cabinet and grabbed a big blanket and went to the dining area to snuggle under Grant. He looked at me at first and then opened his arms so I could sneak in under his built arms so we could cuddle. I fed him a granola bar to express my sorry towards him, and he ate the whole thing and even licked my finger which sent some shockwaves through my whole body.

We sat there the whole night and watched at least four episodes until I heard him snore peacefully on top of me. He had both his arms around my waist and his hands gently cupped each side of my thighs and he was so peaceful. I tried moving but he tightened his grip and he didn't want to let me go. I had to wake him up so we go sleep in the bed because it was getting cold. "Nah babe pleasestay with me right here, I don't want you to leave me. Please Lizzy don't leave me. I love you." I stood there and listened to him say her name over and over again and I was in deep shock of what he just said. I listened his grip around my waist and walked to the bedroom with tears in my eyes because i didn't want to cry in front of him. I locked myself in the insuite bathroom to let my soft but vicious tears out of my eye sockets and just breath softly as I cried my lungs out. He was seeing someone else and I thought he loved me.
I thought he did love me, but he didn't at all.

Hey again fans, the story is getting heated between the two. What do you think is going to happen between Grant and Dom. And again things could turn jus like that.
Keep reading to find out.
_ubis.