Spoken words.

Two days later.
The day I left the hospital.

I was standing up facing the wall talking to my friend Sarah telling her that i was almost done and I was waiting for the doctor to bring my discharge papers.
The door opened and right away I thought it was the doctor. "Uhm doc I'll be with you now...." I kept quiet as soon as I turned around seeing Freddy right in front of me with flowers and chocolate. "Hey Dom, I've been worried about you so much. Im glad that you're okay." He said all excited and grave me a very warm hug. I hugged him back and felt him and felt his would intertwine with mine. "Hey Fred. Thank you so much. Im glad you came to see me. I've been meaning to call you and tell you that i will be staying at a friend's house for a while." He took a deep breath before saying, "You could've jus told me that. I was going to prepare the guest bedroom for you. Plus my mom prepared your favourite for dinner. But seeing that i can't change your mind. Please call me everyday jus to give me an update as to how you're holding up." He then hugged me again and kiss me on the cheek and left.
I signed my discharged papers shortly after he left and on my way out I got a call. "Hey bitch where you at?" She sounded super excited. "Hey Sarah I jus left the hospital through the 4th entrance. Come pick me up", after I said that she hung up and a few seconds later I could see her car.

Dom's P.O.V
At Sarah's apartment.

It felt good to be around someone else for a change even though I missed Grant. Change of scenery was great. I was glad that i could breathe in some fresh air. "What would you like for lunch?", took me out of my gaze as Sarah asked me while she was headed to the kitchen. "A sandwich would be fine thank you." I replied and at that she started making sandwiches for us. "So tell me what happened during that night?" When she asked me that question, that night's events came running to my mind. I couldn't hear what she asked me after that 'coz I felt like I was reliving everything that happened. I felt his rough touch on my face. That's when I held the very same cheek that i was slapped at. "Earth to Dom!!!" She shouted as I jumped and looked her straight in the eye. It caused me to direct my attention to her and face her.
After I had told her what had happened she only asked me one question. "Why didn't you lay charges of assault and abuse? Do you know that he could've killed you?" She kept on asking a million questions not even giving me a chance to speak. "Because I'm in love with him Okay!!" I shouted back at her and her eyes grew wider and she covered her mouth. "It's wrong for you to be in love with him. He's your family member. He's your cousin." She returned her statement right on a silver platter.

Sarah's P.O.V.
During the conversation

I know I'll have to support him and stand by him but the fact that he's in love with him is mad. "Dom are you that sure that you're okay with it. You being in love with him?" I asked now calm and collected. He came to me with this 'coz he knows that i dont take sides and that i offer good advice. I felt a little too judgmental with the question that i jus asked him.
"I think I love him but I need some space away from him. I need to think and I can't do it with him in front of me Coz he'll be the biggest distraction. So please don't be the bigger problem here coz i want to resolve this as quickly as possible", I said now putting my hair in a pony tail trying to focus on the task at hand.
"It's okay Dom. I understand." She said now brushing my shoulder and pulling me closer to her until my head was on her warm breasts.

Later that night.

As I was preparing for bed jus as I thought my day was at ease I get interrupted from my thoughts by a call I never expected at that time of the hour. "Hey Grant. I told you not to call me." I said now very much irritated. "Dom I know I saw you earlier on, but i miss you so much. I can't stop thinking about you." He kept on repeating that until he started crying. "Calm down....shhhh. Listen to me okay. You'll see me soon", I reassured him. "Dom.... goodbye" was all he said and next thing I hear the phone falling on the ground. "Hello... Grant talk to me...!! Hello?" No response. I called Freddy and told him what had happened. I asked him to quickly run to his house and check on him and I'll meet him there.

So I made my way to the parking lot and had to drive as quickly as I could to Grant's house.

Dom's P.O.V
At Grant's house.

I reached the gate and parked my car right there and ran into the house. I stopped as I found Freddy lying next to him crying. I ran to Fred.
"Fred what happened? Tell me he's alive." I asked now anxious to what's going on. "I found him like this, I don't know if he's still alive I can't check." He said with tears building up more in his eyes. I tried checking his pulse and I could feel it faintly and that's when I knew that i had hope. A tear slowly ran down my face and I wiped it quickly so that Fred won't see it.
"911 what's your emergency?" Was all i heard in my ear before collapsing next to my true love.

Hey again guys. I'm sure y'all are getting sad... a lotta drama ey. Who is Freddy going to save first? Read to find out.

_ubis.