Chapter 2 : The Guy in the Alleway

A/N: Chapter 2, here we go!
Did I mention that the characters introduce themselves with their pronouns? Because they do.
TW: bullying, swearing (like, a lot), Bakugo being an asshole, burns and scars

———
Izuku meets a strange man who's willing to help him.
———

Of course it wouldn't go well. He had tried to help Kacchan, everyone had seen it on TV, Izuku knew he would get in trouble. He did not expect it to start as soon as he would pass the doors of the school.

"You fucking Deku! You really thought you could play heroes? You're useless, get that?" Kacchan said grabbing him and slamming him against the wall, not caring that all the students were looking at them.

"I know, I'm... I'm sorry- Kacchan..." Izuku answered, stuttering.
"And don't fucking call me that!"

   Kacchan let him go when the bell rung, but Izuku knew it was far from over.

*

   Indeed it was. When Kacchan had told him to jump off a roof, he had been the first one to do it, no one in ten years had ever crossed this line. Now that the 'strong and powerful Katsuki' had dropped that bomb, everyone had started to do the same. Some red spider lilies were on top of his desk, the teacher had noticed them too, Izuku saw him laugh. He tried not to cry, he did not want them to call him weak so early in the morning, so he just put the flowers aside, trying to avoid looking at them as much as he could.

   If he pretended he did not exist, maybe they wouldn't notice them and this day would be okay.

*

Izuku was freezing.

   He couldn't go home, he couldn't. Mom would worry if she saw him like that. But his body hurt so much... Kacchan had been meaner than usual, the explosions had been bigger and stronger.

"You will never be a hero!"

   He had taken him outside of the school where he knew they would be alone, however if the teachers had noticed it, they wouldn't have done anything.

"Stop trying when we all know your place!"

   He had punched him first, without his quirk, going slow at the beginning, then it went crescendo.

"You're just some useless scum!"

   The first explosion had surprised him, he knew them by heart but the sounds were still too loud. Izuku felt the usual feeling of the first degree burns on his skin. Once again, his uniform had been ruined.

"Do us a favor and just die!"

   This feeling had surprised Izuku, the burns felt bigger, the pressure on his skin tighter, the pain stronger.

   A part of him wanted to forgot all of this, to go back to the time when Kacchan and he were five and playing heroes with All Might figures, it was a good time.

   As soon as Kacchan had let him go, Izuku had run as fast as he could (which wasn't very fast). Every single part of his body hurt, so he did not go very far. He ended up in a small alleyway, he could not really see well but he was almost sure it was a dead-end street.