Chapter 11 : The Life of a Mastermind

Warning: dysphoria, violence, death treath

Maybe he was a villain but, in the end, he didn't care.
———

It was still the middle of the night. However, it did not stop Senjin Tousa from getting up. He had a busy day, probably would not have time to return home for lunch, and would be late for dinner. He tried to be as quiet as possible, trying to not wake up Atsuhiro who seemed to be peacefully asleep. Either he was not, or Senjin had failed their mission.

"Good morning, love." Atsuhiro said, with a hoarse voice, he could certainly fall back asleep in seconds.
"Morning." Senjin simply answered, brushing the curls out of his husband's forehead.

God, he was so adorable in the morning, hot, too, but that was not the moment. His tawny brown eyes, still half closed, were lovely looking at Senjin. They could not have imagined it a few years ago, but it felt so good to feel loved and accepted.

"Hm, what time is it?" Atsuhiro asked, yawning, as he started to stretch. He had not slept a lot, he should not get up and go back asleep instead.
"3:30 a.m. Go back to sleep, you're exhausted."
"No, it's okay. Unless you suddenly decide to not go to that reunion and cuddle with me?"
"You know I can't," Senjin answered with a serious tone.

He was sitting at the edge of the bed, wearing one of Atsuhiro's shirt, an oversized one he barely wore anymore, it smelt like him, it smelt good. Sometimes, Senjin felt like a stupid teenager who was experiencing love for the first time. Well, in a certain way... Atsuhiro had been Senjin's first and only love, yet, they had been dating for over 4 years! They had passed the stage of being blinded by love a long time ago! They had even adopted Hai together, it was not just a crush anymore!

Atsuhiro sat, hugging Senjin from behind and resting his face in their neck, leaving a small kiss in the process. His hot lips sent shivers in Senjin's collarbone. He could have as much self control as possible, this kind of small attention was his biggest weakness.

"You know you work too much, right?" Atsuhiro asked.
"I know."
"Do you think you could take a break this week-end?"
"I'm not sure. I know I have nothing planned for next week, maybe we could leave for the week-end with Hai? He needs a break too."
"Hm, it's a great idea."

Senjin felt Atsuhiro's soft hand turn his chin, seconds after, he was being kissed by his husband.

"You're beautiful. I love you." He whispered in their ear.

They had never known how to answer a compliment, yet they desperately wanted too, so they just contented themselves to smile, and whispered a ' I love you too' as an answer.

Astsuhiro smiled (he was so adorable like that) and left a second kiss on Sejin's lips. When he took his arms off their waist, their first instinct was to take the said arms to not break the embrace. He was early, hugging his husband for a few more minutes would not kill him.

"Go get dressed, darling, I'll prepare the tea."
"Thank you. Can you check if Hai's okay?"
"Sure."

When Senjin was sure Atsuhiro had left the room, he took of 'his' shirt. Getting as quickly as he could to put his suit on. He unfortunately could not wear his binder today, despite how much he wanted to, because 1) he had worn it too much already this week and 2) since he would not have time to return home during the day, he would not have time to take the binder off either. So he just contented himself of a few more layers than usually : a sport bra, a white shirt, a chocolate brown jersey and his orange coat. He was also wearing a tie, as well as his dress pants and shoes, all of them were black, and, of course, his beret — a gift from Atsuhiro, actually it had been the first gift Senjin had ever received. They quickly brushed their hair and they were ready.