✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 1 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 1•Meeting a stranger•

Chapter :: 1
•Meeting a stranger•

Y/n's pov
"Wow, it's finally a Dayoff. That means the day of lazy people like me." I said laying on my couch like a lazy lad I was.

But the peace didn't last long the slowly openning door got my attention and my eyes met a standing girly figure. And she said. "Ohh, you lazy girl. Are you not coming to the airport with me?" By the voice, it was easy for me to recognize it was Hari.

After closing the door my best friend walked closer glaring at me, I sat straight on the couch. And thought of every possible thing she could be talking about.

"Oh yeah. Today is your flight. Right? " I said remembering about her finals of car racing.

"Yep. Did you forget that?" She asked with a frown and her blue eyes grew bigger. I swear they looked scary.

"No, I didn't." I shook my head in complete denial course no one wishes to die by their Bestfriend "Surely I am coming to see you off. Don't worry about that. Just give me 15 mins. Okay?" I replied with a small chuckle

" Okay. Go and get ready fast. Btw who is the model of the year? The finale was over yesterday. Right? " She said

" I don't know. Results will be announced on Saturday." I was nervous about the results.

" I hope you win." She said with a smile.

"I don't know what will be the results. There are so many better than me. But I gave my best." I replied...

"Ohh okay." she said

"Wait when will you return? Will come back before Saturday?" I asked

"Yeah, I will." I replied

"That's good." I said and we went to my room to get ready.

" You sit here I will go and get ready."I said and went to get ready.

"Okay." she said

*Few minutes later*

"I am ready. Let's go." I said as I got ready.

I took my car keys and got out of my house. We both got inside the car. We chatted about random stuff and I drove it to the airport.

After few minutes
We reached the airport and got out of the car. Hari took her luggage and was about to go inside the airport.

"Okay bye!! Best of luck Unnie. " I said

" You too best of luck. Bye-Bye." She said and left.

I got back in my car. That's when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID. It was Ms. Moon, my trainer.

*On the call*

" Hi, Ms. Moon." I said

" Hi dear. Where are you?" She replied

"Nothing just at the airport. Why?" I asked

"No, I was just asking. Btw what are you doing at the airport? Are you going somewhere??" She asked

"No. I came to drop Hari. Do you want something? I mean why did you call." I asked

"I am sorry dear. But no Dayoff today" she replied

" Why? " I said

" I know you were having a day off today. But you already know you are lacking with practice and the Award Show is also on head. That's why you need to come for practice. So will you come over for practice? " She said

"Sure I would go there soon. Okay bye." I replied and hung up the call. And headed to the Dance studio.

//Time skips//

It was already evening. I was exhausted by continuous practice. I decided to go to my favorite place as I had nothing to do. After a few minutes of driving, I reached.

It was quiet and peaceful as always... I got out of the car. Smiled at the view. I sat on the bonnet of my car. I was enjoying the view. After a few minutes, I heard a sneeze I turned around and saw a boy in a black hoodie come there...