✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 15 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 15•Getting Suspected•

Chapter :: 15
Getting Suspected

Y/n's pov

After reaching back dorm I parked the car and walked in the dorm. As I entered I saw everyone was looking worried and where talking about something seriously. Their voice was not audible to me.

"Did something happen again?"

"Did that hater again spread any rumour about me?"

So many questions were running in my mind. I was scared. Soon Jimin noticed me and said " She is here. "

Everyone smiled looking at me and walked towards me. I smiled and walked in.

Jungkook said " What took you so long. Do you even know how much worried we were" and hugged me tightly

I can't believe the boy with whom I had a Tom and Jerry fight before going was worried about me because I was late...

" Back on earth Ms. Lee y/n" I heard Jimin Oppa and came out of my thoughts. I saw Jungkook was standing next to Taehyung Oppa and everyone was staring at me.

"I-"

"What took you so long?" Jin Oppa asked

"Actually I already got late in the office. And then I got stuck in traffic so I got late" I replied looking down

"Ohh I see.. Next time information anyone of us if something like that happens.." Jungkook said I nodded still staring at my feets, everyone slowly walked away.. Out of nowhere Jimin kept his hand on my shoulder. "Come on Y/n.. Now cheer up. It's fine Don't be sad. We were just worried as you were late"

" I know... It's my fault. I should have informed. But because of staying alone all this year's I didn't have the habit of informing as no one was there waiting for me you know" I managed to say it in a low voice.

" It's ok now let's go and eat before the food gets cold" he dragged me to towards the dinning table.

I sat next to him, food was already served in everyone's plates. We all enjoyed the delicious food. While everyone told what they did the whole day.

I didn't had much appetite so I was done with my dinner earlier then other then walked up to the sink with my plate. I was washing my plate when my eyes fell on my buzzing phone on the counter. I answered the call and turned on the speaker.

" Annyeonghaseyo? " I said in a regular tone

" Annyeong. Can you tell me in which cave did you keep your phone... This is the 15th time I am calling you." I heard a familiar voice shouting from the other side