✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 16 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 16•Recording•

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter :: 16
Recording

Y/n's POV

It has really been almost a month we were working on lyrics. Last week finally we got our lyrics finalized, just now I was standing outside the recording room. It was my first recording ever I was nervous and not sure if I would be able to make it.

Soon I noticed Jin and Yoongi oppa walking out of the recording room with a bright smile. They did well it was clearly written on their faces.

At this moment I really want to run away from this recording room. "Miss Lee Y/n !!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. I looked around and saw Jimin..

"Oppa !! Why do you always call me like that. You can just call me Y/n. Can't you?" I whined like a kid. Everyone around me stared at me for a while. Then everyone busted out laughing including Jimin and few staff members. I was so embarrassed that my cheeks turned into shades of red.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind and a chin rested on top of my head. Wait Is the one behind me so tall or it's just me being the shortest one here ?

"Jimin stop teasing her. What if she start crying... " Rm oppa said in a scolding tone to Jimin..

Ok so it's Rm oppa who is holding me. But wait did he just called me a cry baby indirectly?

"Yes hyung you are right... Sorry y/n pls don't cry ok.." Jimin said as he cupped my cheeks

"Btw did someone notice how small she is." Taehyung taunted in a joyful way.

" Yes exactly... And she looks more smaller beside Rm Hyung" I glared at Jungkook no sooner the words left his mouth.

"Yaah !! I am 5'3. I am not even that short" I whined again folding my arms

"Still you are shorter than me.. Finally there is someone shorter than me in the group. It feels so good to be tall." Jimin said with a proud smile and kept his both hands on waist.

Everyone laughed including me at the cute reaction of Jimin. He is so cute. I wanna pinch his cheeks.

Jimin looked at me and smiled"Feeling better? " He asked..

I got confused at the sudden questions but nodded. "Um.. yeah."

"I know it's your first recording. and you are nervous." He said in his soothing soft voice. After a pause he continued " Don't worry. Just believe in yourself.. You are gonna make it. "
A bright smile appeared on my face and my cheeks got covered with a light shade of pink by listening his words.

"You look gorgeous with that smile. And that blush makes it unforgettable." He said looking straight into my eyes. And winked before walking away today the door of recording room.

𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎 | 𝙅𝙅𝙆 | जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें