✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 12 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 12•Shifting in the new house •

Chapter :: 12
Shifting in the new house •

Y/n's pov

After saying them bye..I headed for my house. Once I was there I took out my phone and called Mia. She is my younger sister. She still lives in Busan with mom dad and is like my best friend. I feel free to share anything with her.

After few rings she answered the call.

" Hey Unnie... Congratulations. " She said in her usual excited tone.

" Thank you.. but for what ? " I replied. As I was still out of my mind because of whatever was happening in my life.

" You were first model of the year... But now you are a member of BTS Yaay..." She said

" Oh yeah. But wait how do you know about it? " I asked as I thought it was not told to public or Armys.

" Wait I will send you the screenshot. " She said.

New messages from Mia... Picture attached.

Mia
See...

"Omo they are so fast " I said looking at the new official post

"yes unnie"

" Btw Mia I wanted to share something. Actually I wanted to tell you this from long. But I thought it wasn't right to pull you into this. But I feel like I should share it with someone" I said in a low tone. Still not confident enough to share it.

" What happened unnie are you ok?" She asked in a concerned tone

" Not actually. Because since the award night there is someone who is sending me death threats. And I think that particular is only behind spreading all those pictures on internet. I am scared." I told everything what had happened.