✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 4 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 4• Jungkook's best friend •

Chapter :: 4
• Jungkook's best friend •

Jungkook pov

I was busy scrolling my phone...When I heard a familiar name " Y/n " being announced by the host... I looked up at the stage... And saw the same girl I expected y/n "She still looks the same, Actually more beautiful than before" I mumbled slowly. I was seeing her after a long time.. Y/n and I were in the same school and were really good friends back then. But because of work and After coming to Bighit I changed my number also, Because of which I lost contact with Y/n.. I saw Y/n's performance started so I kept my phone in and watched her performance...

~~

Y/n stood on the stage with a few other girls, the host announced "So now the most awaited one... Model of the year is... Y/N " All light turned towards y/n. The hall was filled with the voice of clapping.

Y/n's pov

"So now the most awaited one... Model of the year is... Y/N " the host announced and all spotlights turned towards me. Wait what me... Really. I covered my face with my hands. I could hear the sound of claps filling up the hall. They handed me the trophy. I bowed and gave a small speech then walk towards backstage ... I saw Hari Standing there .. I ran and hugged her tightly and said " I won...To be honest Hari, I can't believe it. Am I dreaming? "

"No pabo you are not dreaming it's reality. You really won the trophy of model of the year." She said and hugged me back... We both went and sat in our seats. We both sat beside each other watched performances and watched others getting awards.
" What about the race? Who won? And why You didn't tell me on call..." I asked, and she made a sad face.

" I lost..." She said with a sad pout, I was shocked to hear

"I- It's ok Hari..." I said, She laughed making me confused...

" I am kidding bub. " She said

" Huh? " I replied

"I won the race..." She said and showed me the video of her final race.

" Wow. You are amazing Hari. "

"Yea. Thanks. So let's celebrate our victories." She said

"Today? Not today, please. I am already too much tired and the same goes for you too." I replied

"Yeah, I know. That's why not today, Let's go and hang out tomorrow?" She said

"Yes Sure. I am also feeling tomorrow." I replied

"That's great." She said

~~

The award Show was about to end. Then I got a call from someone. "Hari !! I will be back ok.." I said a stood up from my place.

"OK but. Where are you going?" She asked

"I got a call." I said and left. I walked out of the hall, went into the corridor, and answered the call...