✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 8 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 8•Unknown number•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter :: 8
Unknown number

Jimin's Pov

She sat on the driving seat and turned on the engine. "So where is your house? " She asked

" My house? " I asked

" Yes Mr. Park your house... Can you see someone else in the car except you? " She said That's good she is not calling me Jaehyun anymore but still Mr. Park is so formal

" Don't call me like that. Just call me park and my house is here. " I said and told the location of my house. She type it on her phone to know directions. I was staring at her till she said "Why are you staring at me Park? "

" Ahh- Sorry. Btw you were looking beautiful today in that award show. " I said

" Oh Thanks. Did you saw it? " She asked

" Yea I saw it. Specially you." soon I realised what I said Shit did I really say that..

" Huh? " She looked me with a confused look

" I mean I was shocked to see you there . You don't told me that you are a model . When we last met." I said

" Yea. Actually I was not sure that I would win it . So I thought it's better to keep it a secret." She said

" Ohh okay." I said rest of the drive was a bit silent. I kept looking at her and the outside view time by time.

" We are here... So which one is your house? " she said as we enter the colony

" That one." I replied pointing toward my house and she drove the car to the destination and then stopped the car infront of my house..

" Wow your house is so beautiful." She said

" Thanks... wanna came in?" I replied

" I would have loved to come in... But it's already late. I need to leave."she said

"Yes you are right... Bye.." I said

"Bye park" she said and drove off

Y/n's pov
After dropping park at his house. I went to my house . It was just a 15-20 minutes ride and I reached home. I parked my car and went inside my house.

I changed into my night dress and was sitting on my bed suddenly a message popped up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I changed into my night dress and was sitting on my bed suddenly a message popped up. I looked at the clock . It's so late who it could be? Maybe it can be Jungkook I gave him my number today. I smiled and picked my phone to see the message. It was some unknown number and my smile dropped.

*New message*
Unknown number
" You don't deserve to be model of the year Ms.Y/N. It would be better that you back away yourself. Or else I have my own method to show you.. your position. "

I read the message. Who it could be? What should I do now? Should I call Hari? No she might be sleeping.still I decided to message her .

Y/n
Hey Hari..
I am sorry to disturb you.
But can you come to pick
me up tomorrow...

I waited for her reply but soon drafted a sleep.

// Time skips //

*Alarm rings*

" I hate this sounds..." I said in a sleepy voice and moved my hand to turn off the alarm but accidentally it fell on the floor. And I heard the voice of its mirror breaking. I sat on my bed and looked at it for a while. Mirror broke in the morning by my hands " No I must say it was a great start... " I said and stood up, clean the mirror pieces and threw them always... Then I did my daily routine and got ready for photoshoot. Then I checked my phone if I had any message form Hari.

Hari 💕
Okay I will come...
Call me when you are done...

Me
Okay..

I messaged her and I thought to go by a cab as Hari would come to pick me up. Is going by a cab right decision after the message I got last night ? I was lost in my thoughts but....