✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 18 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 18• Caring kookie •

Chapter :: 18
• Caring kookie •

Y/n's pov

After a long time being at home feels safe... I had nothing much to clean things were at there place just with a lot of dust along with them. I dressed in one of my old full-sleeve top and sweatpants.

After Long hours of dusting and cleaning the house, it was finally all clean and ready for guest. I did a great job but still tomorrow I would ask Unnie to join back for cooking and cleaning. Because I won't have time to do it on regular basis.

I checked the time. It was already time for her flight to land. So I went to get ready, I took a quick shower and dressed in a green top and white skirt.

The airport wasn't too far from my place and the racing skill I got from my best friend got me to the airport on time

When you see no paparazzi at the airport that means luck is on your side. And luck was on my side because neither I found no paparazzi and my sister also soon walked out wearing an oversized hoodie and mask as I reached. But we got caught by a group of teen girls who asked for photos and autographs. They got me so busy I didn't get to know when Mia went and sat in the car. After the encounter, we both went home. I asked her to freshen up and till then I arranged her clothes in the wardrobe.

After her long shower, we both went into the living room, we were having our never-ending chats when the doorbell rang. I checked through the hole. It was food delivery. As I opened the door he greeted me. I took my order and went back to Mia after making the payment.

"The food is here" I announced

"Thank god.. I was starving" she said taking the order away from me.

"I knew that's why I ordered" I smiled she just opened the paper bag and checked the orders.

"So how long you gonna stay?" I asked

" Till I reach my aim.. what about you? When will you go back to dorm" she said stuffing the slice of pizza in her mouth.

"Maybe on Monday or soon " I said sipping the drink.

"It's already Friday" She gave her 'ohh for real look'

"I know" I chuckled, I know it was not that far too

~

The weekend ended sooner than I expected. It was again on Monday. This means today I will be going back to Drom. Ashi said she would be fine by herself.

So I took a quick shower and got dressed wearing a regular white shirt and paired it with brown jeans and an overcoat.

When I went downstairs after getting ready. I found that Unnie already made breakfast. So I and Mia were enjoying breakfast together when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID it said "Jungkookie"

I answered the call after swallowing the food I was eating "Yes kookie "

" Where are you? " I wondered why he was asking that because of course I told him before I came here.

" At home why ?" I asked

"I am coming to pick you up." I looked at the time checking if I was late, but no I still have time.

"Okay? But You don't have to bother yourself I would have come by cab."

" I knew you would be coming by the cab as your sister may need the car so I am coming to pick you up. " Dam- He knows me a bit too well.

"Fine. It's not like you gonna do what I say. See you soon." I answered him and said bye. I continued with my breakfast because he could be here any soon

I kept the phone and realized Mia was staring at me I just made a simple gesture to ask what was wrong.

She said " Jungkook Oppa is coming here ??"

"Yeah? So?" I did a slight nod and finished my breakfast looking at her.

"It's been long since I saw him in real. I am excited to meet him" she said with a smile and excitement was clearly visible on her face.

Jungkook's pov

When Y/n hang up the call. I was already on my way to her place.

After not so long I reached at y/n's house. I press the car horn, expecting her to come out. But at the place of coming out y/n stood at the door and gestured me to come in.

I took a sigh and nodded, I always love being by y/n's side. But being around Mia was completely opposite. I didn't like her since my school days, Her presence just irritate the shit out of me. And seeing her this early makes me feel I am gonna have a bad day.

I got out of the car and as I made my way in the living room I saw Mia staring at me. She wished me morning but the best I could do was to ignore her at the moment. Because I am not interested in ruining my day.

Soon Y/n walked down the staircase holding her belongings. "Sorry I left my bag upstairs so I went to pick that up, I hope I didn't take much time."

I smiled at her and shook my head "You didn't. It's completely alright, Let's go" I took her hand but she hissed in pain.

"What happened are you ok?" I checked her hand and there was a fine cut on her palm "How did this happen Y/n?"

"I don't remember. Till last night there was nothing. I even gave autographs to a few girls. Maybe I got my hand scratched somewhere this morning." She described and I just shook my head at her carelessness.

"Okay. Let's go I will apply something to it later on" I looked at Mia the last time before leaving the house

There was some conversation during the ride to Drom that made it less peaceful. Once we got to the Drom Y/n greeted everyone and then followed me to my room as I asked her earlier.

After applying ointment and dressing her wound we went back to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"You both are finally here." Rm Hyung said looking at me and Y/n,"Shall we go now?" He asked.

Everyone nodded no-one kinda noticed the bandage on Y/n's hand, because the sleeve of her coat were long enough to cover her hands.