✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 19 ⟧ ⁖✰

• Action are louder than words •

Jungkook's Pov

"Shall we go now?" He asked.

Everyone nodded no-one kinda noticed the bandage on Y/n's hand, because the sleeve of her coat were long enough to cover her hands.

We all soon left for the HYBE, As they called us to discuss about the MV looks and shooting schedule. Walking towards the meeting room, just then Y/n got a call from Min Soobin (her manager) but the rings went off before she could answer it.

" You guys go I will be there after meeting Soobin" She said and she walked back towards the elevator, I don't know why I had a bad feeling about letting her go.

"Let's go Jungkook stop staring at her, Your eyes are loud enough to say what's going on inside your head." Suga Hyung said and everyone along with him started teasing. I could feel my cheeks and ear heat up so I walked away ignoring all of them.

As we entered the room we saw everyone was already there including Soobin. Wait he is here?

"Oh Soobin you are here ? Y/n went to meet you in your cabin." I said taking my seat

"My cabin? Why?" He asked, confusion was clearly visible on his face

"You called her, didn't you?" I informed

"No I didn't"He said and checked his pocket and said "I don't have my phone with me Jungkook, I guess left it in my cabin."

We were not even out of the call discussion when some of the staff member came running. And knocked the door, Once they had everyone's attention

One of them started" Sir y/n-"

"What about y/n?" I asked even before they could complete their sentence

"She is stuck in the elevator, it was working well we were with her in it, but when we got out elevator moved again and got stuck between the two floors"

"What the heck???" Everyone got off their seats and ran towards the elevator, I knew going there was of no use so I told Jimin and left for the control room, He suggested join me but I refused, Once I reached I used my phone torch to check the control panel and as expected someone has tampered with the control panel.

I fixed the controls and could hear the lift moved again and soon after I got a call from jimin confirming that y/n is safe.

I said I had a bad feeling about letting her go I mumbled to myself before running to the lobby where y/n was sitting on a bench while everyone surrounded her.

I picked a water bottle from near by stand before closing the distance between us, I handed her the bottle and asked "You ok?"

She nodded taking small sips of water. The meeting was postponed for few hrs till y/n actually felt better.

No one left y/n alone for the rest of the day some or the other member were by her side for the rest of the time, finally after continuous meeting and endless discussion about hair colour, makeup and outfit for MV, finally the day came to an end.

Next day we had a lazy morning as today's task were just to transform into the new asked look... After breakfast y/n left to get her hair coloured in the combination of black and purple, I insisted to join her but her refused saying she will be fine believing her words we let her go alone.

Two days later~

Everyone was in dressing room getting ready for the first day of mv shoot, y/n got her hairs coloured two days ago still none of us had seen her because she went straight to her place after getting her hair done because her sister called her, so finally today she will reveal her hair colour.

After dressing up in our outfits we walked out the van towards the location. Y/n stood near the location with her back facing us. Her hair looked flawlessly perfect with those waves and in new colour.

Everything was going perfectly, y/n was a bit nervous but she was doing fine with dance moves and camera angles

The first cinematic scene had me, Jimin and y/n. Director told us we had to take a run in the dark forest by the river side till the wooden bridge, then Y/n will step closer to the edge before taking a short run and jumping off the edge covering the difference between the two broken edges of the wooden bridge.

Actually the scene presented, tried to describe how teenagers try to run from their fears and trauma, but in the end it was like a broken wooden bridge one side is you with your fear and trauma and other side were all the happiness of world you deserve, and the distance was your fight with your trauma and fears. To win the fight you need to put all our strength and run for your happiness...

The distance between the two broken edges wasn't too much but still it was so risky one mistake could cause a lot of damage.

As directed, the shooting started as we ran towards the bridge, once we reach the edge, director said "Cut, perfect shot" showing us a thumbs up. Soon makeup artist came to fix our makeup while one of them came to tie a safety belt around y/n waist.

Noona (makeup artist) said"Your eye makeup looks uneven because of sweat please close your eyes so that I can fix it" I closed my eyes as asked and next thing I remember was I heard a high pitch scream of y/n.......