✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 3 ⟧ ⁖✰

Chapter :: 3•The award night•

Chapter :: 3
•The award night•

Y/n's pov

I was inside the dressing room. Getting ready. I was wearing a short light blue dress with some floral design it was above my knees.

 I was wearing a short light blue dress with some floral design it was above my knees

Lisa's final car race was over yesterday. She would return to Seoul by anytime. I was waiting for her and was exited to know what happened in the race and who won. I asked her on call but she said. She will tell me after returning . I was done with my makeup and hair only final touches were left. I got a call from Hari .

(On call)

Me :- hello Hari... Where are you ?

Hari :- I- a-am ....

Me :- You are not audible at all. Wait I will go out.

I walked towards the door of room. I opened it and walked out suddenly bumped into someone and my phone fell down from my hands. I bow down and said "I am sorry . I didn't see you." to whomever I bumped in. I didn't see his face. Because I was worried about my phone that. It might have broken Because of falling.

" It's ok " that person said and left with his group. Then I walked away and picked my phone and check if it was ok or not. "Thank god it is okay." I said. And again called Hari.

(On call)

Me :- Hey Hari! Sorry your voice was breaking I couldn't hear anything...

Hari :- Ah it's ok .. no problem. I was saying I arrived here few minutes ago. And I will reach there soon...

Me :- Ohh that's great...

Hari :- Yea so bye...

Me :- Yes bye bye. See you soon..

I cut the call. And went back to my dressing room. To check my makeup and get my final touch-up done.

After that Ms. Moon called me backstage as my performance was about to start.

After few minutes of announced and all It was my turn. I walked on the state for my performance. Soon the performance started.

Jimin's Pov

I hopped out of the car. Followed by other members too. We walked inside talking about random stuff. As we were walking in someone bumped into me. I turned to that side to find y/n she bowed down and said "I am sorry ... I didn't see you..." You didn't see me. But I am in a complete shock to see you here. What is she doing here.

"It's ok" I said

"Jimin let's go." Rm hyung said and I left with them on my way I was only thinking What is she doing here? I know I wanted to meet her again and say Thank you for whatever she told to do for my sore throat it really helped me recover. But I didn't expected to meet her like this. It was completely unexpected to see her here that to in that beautiful outfit. She looks beautiful in everything. I smiled to myself

" What happened to you ? What are you smiling?? " J-Hope hyung asked.

"Nothing I was just thinking something... Leave it. Let's go and sit with others." I said

" Okay!! " We went and sat with others.

It was really boring to hear the same thing. Like We invite you in the celebration of this beautiful award night , ect. Actually It was more boring today. Because I was not able to focus on it. all I wanted to know was what is y/n doing here.
Suddenly I heard the host calling out y/n's name. I looked at the stage all the lights were dim and slowly the music started. Spot light turn on spotting Y/n in the middle of state. Wow.She is looking beautiful. I was looking at stage with full attention now. Her performance started. It is amazing. She is good at dancing too. Soon the performance ended. Few more performance and then y/n stood on the state with few other girls, the host announced "So now the most awaited one... Model of the year is...."

***************************

HAPPY JIMIN DAY EVERYONE....❣️❣️❣️