♧︎ T̸H̸R̸E̸E̸ ♧︎

"𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚!"____________________________________________

"𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚!"
____________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

"It's not like that, Nat." My voice hung over the phone, sighing while I sipped my coffee. "I am literally walking with a limp."

"Oh," Natalia mused. "And you're complaining?"

I rolled my eyes while searching outside of the coffee shop again. Pansy was supposed to be meeting me here at ten in the morning- which I knew I was early but my entire body ached. All I wanted to do was go home after what happen last night.

Last night was amazing- might as well call it a miracle. We went several rounds last night, against the window, on the balcony, in the shower, on the kitchen counter- everywhere. He had me a mess, and in less than two hours I had to get my crap together and leave. I wasn't supposed to stay at his penthouse.

So when he finally fell asleep, I let myself get at least an hour of sleep in his bed before wake up at 8 in the morning, and left. I grabbed everything I had and left- not to mention the fact that we apparated, and I had no clue where we were.

Now here I was, sitting at a coffee table with a cup of coffee in my hand, one teaspoon of honey in it- just how I like- and talking to one of my best friends to waste time.

By now, it was 9:49, and I was just waiting for Pansy to show up. "I'm not complaining about the sex- but my legs ache more than a bitch and now I'm sitting here waiting to see if I lost my job or not. I wasn't supposed to leave the damn building and I spent six hours with him having sex." It was highly unlikely that I lost my job, but I was still an overthinker.

What is Pansy knocked on the door and hour later and found out I wasn't there? Or what if she didn't know we were gone, and was left clueless?

My mind couldn't stop going back to that night.

"Oh fuck- go faster," I moaned in the crook of his neck, his cock sliding in and out of me while he pushed into me at a faster rate on the kitchen counter. My hand was grasping his counter, head buried into his neck while he left countless hickeys down mine.

It made my legs go weak just thinking about another time he took me.

His hand traced the curve my back, a moan leaving my lips as I looked out at the city on the balcony while he pounded inside of me, his hips moving accordingly to mine. "Such a Good-" He slapped my ass cheek, his hand balling up in my hair and pulling my hand back onto his chest. "-Little Fucking slut."

And another time..

I cried out in ecstasy, my lower lip quivering. "I can't take it Draco- I can't-" This only encouraged him to go faster, my back arching off the couch he had me bent over.

His hand came down to my clit, giving it a mere slap before he gripped my ass cheeks in his hands, picking up his own pace. "You will, Elara. I'm not letting you leave this room until you're coming on my cock."

Fuck, I need to get him out of my head.

"Earth to Elara!" I forgot I was on the phone, but I pressed it back to my ear to hear Natalia ramble. "I'm sure you're not losing your job. Just meet me and Emily tonight, we'll go shopping."

"Can't, I have to see Theo tonight." When my eyes shifted outside again, I was catching sight of Pansy and my stomach sort of tightened. "I have to go, Pansy's here. Love you, bye."

She gave a 'Love you too bitch,' before I hung up with a small smile, when Pansy entered. She smiled when she walked up to me, and it made me sort of feel better about this whole situation.

I sat in a pair of sweatpants, and a plain white T-shirt. It's not hard to guess who's they were, but last night I was only wearing lingerie and he practically ripped it off of me when I tried to put it back on after the fourth round- I thought we were done.

I was horribly wrong.

So this was the only thing I could really wear unless I wanted to slip that lingerie back on and get into a cab. "Good morning, pans." My tone was light, my fork shoving another strawberry into my mouth and keeping the fork there.

"I see last night went well?" Her amusing smirk on her was was one that I wanted to slap off if she wasn't my boss.

Sliding the fork out of my mouth and chewing, I looked at her with a nervous look. "He didn't inform me he was taking me away, I swear."

"But he told me," she laughed, ordering a coffee while turning back to me. "That coin he sat down on the table? That was used to tell me if he left or not, heads was if you left, tales was if you didn't want to do it and he left."

"You sneaky bastard." I rolled my eyes playfully at her, taking another strawberry on my fork and chewing it in my mouth. She still held that same smile while her coffee arrived, my coffee almost empty was okay with that.

She took a sip and let out a low hum in satisfaction. "So I'm guessing it didn't go terribly by what you're wearing." I nodded my head slyly, a blush creeping up to my face while I tried to stop myself thinking about how he took me against his window- "That's great. See, just listen to Pansy and you'll be okay."

My blush only got harder. "I'm gonna need a potion to take unless you want to become an aunt."

-

[this is very short and a filler, I apologize for that but there might be angry Draco in the next chapter and smut.]

-

-