♧︎ F̸O̸U̸R̸ ♧︎

[Mature content.]

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬-"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

Another successful night, and by now is already made over three thousand dollars.

As of right now I was making my way back home, probably to eat a tub of ice cream and dwell on how single I am while I watch movies. Getting into my car was a bit of a rough patch- people stare at me like I'm some whore. Which I probably am, I've fucked a lot of guys but none of them made me cum until Draco, so technically my body count was only one.

Driving home was a slag, it was boring as always. I stopped by to get a late night hot chocolate at a twenty four hour diner, so I could have it when I got home. I also might have gotten a small little plant while I was at it.

Pulling into my driveway, I grabbed my hot chocolate and my plant, closing my car door with my foot. The sweater I had was draped around my body, the thin red laced lingerie underneath while all the money I'd collected was stuffed in the sides of my lingerie.

Opening my door to my apartment, I locked it back and set my things down on the counter. I took all the money out, setting it on the counter and grasping my hot chocolate to take a drink.

That was, until I looked in my living room.

I would've shrieked at the man sitting on my couch if I hadn't seen a patch of platinum blonde hair. He looked like he'd been here for awhile, a glare on his face while he stared directly at me. His hand was petting my cat, before he shooed her away while he quickly fled to the room.

"What the fuck are you doing in my living room?" I snapped at him, his glare hardening as he stood up.

He slammed the glass cup he had in his hand so hard on the table it cracked, ready to shatter at any moment. "You weren't there when I woke up." Was the first thing I said to him.

My eyebrows narrowed in confusion, "Whatd you expect? A kiss on the lips and breakfast made?" His jaw clenched visibly, my hands setting down my hot chocolate. "Men like you treat women like me, like whores in the morning. You would've told me to get out anyways, right?"

He stepped towards me, my breath hitching. He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek, "No. That wasn't my fucking intention. If you hadn't left, then you'd know that. But instead, you ran-"

My fists balled up, "Did you expect me to stay?!" I shouted at him, my feet taking a step backwards from him and closer to the door. "You did what you were supposed to do, Malfoy. You pleased me, better than any man. But just because you fucked me all night doesn't give me an excuse to stay."

His hand was around my throat in seconds, my back colliding with the door and his face inches away from mine, his body towering over mine while my pussy physically clenched. I couldn't stop thinking about the way his hands roamed my body, the way he made me break underneath him.

"You," he pressed his entire body against mine, allowing me to feel his erection. "You made me feel used. Does that give you Satisfaction, Elara? To know you're the only woman who has ever made me feel like I was used as their own personal fuck toy?"

Yes.

I want to say it, but I don't because of the soul purpose that I want him at this exact moment. But I do like that I made him feel used, because he acts like he doesn't use women half the time he's fucking them.

"You knew what your purpose was-" I didn't get a chance to respond when he slammed his lips onto mine, his hand leaving my throat to tear my sweater in half, tossing it to the floor. Fucker better buy me a new one.

He lifted me up from my thighs, wrapping around his torso before he deepened the kiss. My mouth instantly kissed back, recognizing him and allowing him to take care of my body, caressing it through the lingerie. He took the back of my neck, pulling me closer while his other hand finally ripped the center of my lingerie where my bare pussy lays exposed to him.

He pushed down his trousers, his underwear being next and his erection was full and prominent, ready to use me as his personal slut. "Now it's your turn to he used," he aligned at my entrance, holding me steady before forcing my walls around him, his cock sliding inside of me as I stretched to accommodate his size.

Fuck, he was always so big.

He jerked his hips forward in a thrust, my lips gaping open with a loud moan leaving my mouth. My pussy welcomed him, Draco so deep inside of me that I had to grasp onto his shoulders for support. My legs were open for him, my lubricant spreading all over his cock while he continued to abuse my body with his own for pleasure.

"Draco- Fuck, please slow down." I managed to moan out, his eyes still staring into mine before he shoved my body harder into the door with his own thrust.

He lifted one hand, tangling it up inside of my curls and pulled down at my roots, his lips landing on my neck. "I don't think I ever said you were in control here," he taunted against me, his lips sucking harshly while I began to buck my hips back. "Fuck, you feel so good."

I panted for breath, my body nearly becoming limp his grasp from how hard his thrusts were. The way he pounded inside of me with no restraints, as if he was testing how much my body could take against this door, my head falling onto his shirt.

I whimpered again, my moans letting him know how satisfied I was that his body met mine in such a way that I wouldn't ever forget. My toes curled, trying to stretch due to the fact that I could practically feel the pressure tightening in my stomach, his hand coming down to rub my clit.

His hand caressed the bundle of nerves, making me cry out with pleasure. "Please, Draco."

"Mmm," he hummed against me, pulling away from my neck. "You want to cum?"

My body felt like it was on fire, running in circles to chase this orgasm. I knew I was going to cum hard, and it brought me wanting more. "Yes- I want to, please." I begged him, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes while our bodies conjoined, his thrusts meeting my core. "I- please let me- let me cum."

He finally put the right amount of pressure on my clit, making me jerk my hips and knock my head back around the door while crying out loudly. "Let go, Elara."

My walls clenched, a feeling of satisfaction breaking throughout my entire core, starting at my clit and all the way to his cock that was hitting the perfect angle inside of me. He continued to let me ride out my own orgasm, my legs shaking as well as my entire body twitching in his grasp.

He pushed inside of me more, releasing a string of cum out of his swollen tip, coating my walls and allowing our ecstasy to mix together and threaten to seep out. My eyes fluttered shut, his own moan leaving his lips and it practically turned me on all over again.

He pulled out of me abruptly, grabbing my sweater to clean us up and then pulled his trousers back up like nothing happened. "Here," he took out what looked like 50 galleons, and set it on the counter before gently moving me away form the door. "Buy a new sweater and lingerie. Don't speak about this to anyone, and don't talk to me again. Understand?"

My legs felt like jelly and I wanted to protest when he opened the door, but I didn't and watched him leave, slamming it shut.

If there was one thing I was certain of, I did feel used.

-

-

-