♧︎ T̸W̸E̸N̸T̸Y̸ ♧︎

[let's get one thing clear- I hate when people sexualize the word daddy when a little girl or boy calls there father that. Do not do it in this chapter.]

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄; 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫___________________________________________

___________________________________________

𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑶 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑭𝑶𝒀;

"You may kiss the bride."

Elara didn't hesitate to bring her around my neck and press her lips onto mine, my hands pulling her in closer by her waist. Tears slid down my cheeks as I kissed her, my heart swelling with love.

Without even realizing it, my hands slid across her stomach feeling the baby bump. Our daughter, Elise Malfoy, was born three years ago and Elara said she wanted to try again for a boy. Of course, she got what she wanted because I'm basically her bitch- she gets whatever she wants. And I don't even care.

Theodore patted my back as we pulled away, the crowd still cheering. "I'm happy for you, Draco. But move the fuck out of my way." He pushed passed me and hugged Elara to his body, her smile never once fading.

From the distance, I saw Astoria sitting in the crowd- a baby in her arms that looked something like me.

My mother came walking towards us, Elise in her arms and a huge smile across her face. "Oh, Draco I'm so happy for you." Her eyes watered, pulling me into a hug and then giving one to Elara, kissing her on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Dear."

Elara blushed, and I took Elise from my moms grip. "Thank you, Cissy. How are you?"

"Daddy," Elise whispered, and I held her on my hips, a smile on my lips. "Momma looks very pwetty. Awre you going somewhere?"

"We won't be gone long, Elly." I kissed her forehead, her hand playing with my tie. "You'll stay with Grandma, okay?" She hummed, laying her head on my chest. This kid was everything to me. She was my kid.

I let Elara and my mothers conversation fade into the background while I stared at my wife. She was my wife- and it made me feel a thousand butterflies swarm in my stomach. She caught me staring, and I smiled deeply at her before handing Elise back to my mother, a car pulling up ready to take us to the airport.

I took her hand softly, "Are you ready to go, Mrs. Malfoy?"

She smiled even harder, "I am, Mr. Malfoy."

I slid a hand around her waist, pecking her forehead and leading her into the car that says Just Married on the back of it. Of course, this was a huge wedding, because I'm a Malfoy. It was all over the daily prophet, which means this will too. And I like that it is- it means everyone can know I have a wife.

And it wasn't forced.

Opening the door for her, we both stepped in. I had to stuff her dress in, sitting beside her and telling the driver to take us to the airport for our honey moon. "I love you," I turned towards her, suddenly shutting the window to the front of the car and pulled her onto my lap. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." I told her, after kissing all over her face.

She giggled, "I love you, Draco." Her mouth collided with mine, and I gripped her waist, feeling the car start to move and pulled away from her lips, grabbing a bag that's in the floor.

Earlier, I asked for a bag to be placed in the car when we got in, with a white dress in there that was short, stretchy for her baby bump, and had thin straps. I knew she'd want to change out of this wedding dress. And she was 28 weeks along with Scorpius, I knew she wanted to get out of that tight dress.

I got the dress out of the bag, "Here, the windows are tinted I promise." She looked at me confused, "It's a better dress for you to put on, Elara, I know your uncomfortable."

A smile spread out onto her face, and for the next 10 minutes I helped her get dressed into the better dress, but I had a really hard time getting her wedding dress off. I even got lost in it at one point, and she was laughing her ass off.

Eventually, we got it situated and she was now sat on my lap sideways, her head resting on my shoulder while I rubbed small circles on her thigh.

-

"This place is huge," he gasped as we entered our suite. "It's so beautiful."

"You know what else is beautiful?" I pulled her closed to me, pecking her lips. "You."

"I so didn't see that coming," she giggled. "But thank you, Mr. Malfoy."

I brought our suitcases in, setting them down and as soon as I shut the door, she was slamming me against the door and pushing onto her tippy toes, smashing our lips together. Aren't I supposed to do that? Oh well.

My lips moved in sync with hers, turning us around and pinning her arms above her head, "Don't get ahead of yourself, Elara Malfoy." I chuckled, taking her lips again.

She pulled away, out of breath and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you," she told me, nuzzling her face into my neck and I went to say it back until she cut me off. "You love me. We're a happy family-"

"You're seriously singing Barney right now?"

"Huh?" She fake gasped, "Who is Barney? Is that your third nipple?"

I shook my head rolling my eyes, pulling away from her and taking both of our suitcases into the room, watching her eyes widen. This place really was big, we could live here if we wanted too.

Elara followed in behind me, and I didn't hesitate to turn around and lift up the dress, taking it off of her completely. My lips collided with hers, my mind clouded by her so fucking much. I love her- I love every single inch of her body and heart.

"Fuck, Elara," I laid her down on the bed, removing my shirt. "I love you- so fucking much." It was only when I pushed inside of her, I let out a gasp and kissed her harder.

She moaned into my mouth, holding my body close to hers. "I love you-"

"You're mine, Elara. Forever."

__________________________________________
/𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫/
-

-

-