♧︎ S̸I̸X̸ ♧︎

[this book will only be 20-25 chapters.]

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡?"___________________________________________

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡?"
___________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

"Theo, I'm telling you that this isn't a good idea." I scolded my brother across the table, his smirk still evident.

"Come on, Elara." He pushed out his lower lip as if I'd say yes.

He wanted to bring me to a cabin in the woods. But that's not my concern, my concern was that Draco, Adrian, Blaise, Pansy and Nat and Emily will be there. He wanted all of us to go on a vacation, and expect me to not break in front of Draco. He expects me to not look at him like he used my body and tossed it away. Because he did.

But Theodore doesn't know that.

The other night when Theodore had us all invited over, Draco didn't even spare a glance to my way. It sort of made me upset how he could trip his own friend for flirting with me, but then not mutter a single word to me.

He is so bipolar and I can't stand it.

If I could just tell him that it was a misunderstanding, that I didn't know Pansy had told him that- maybe he'd listen. But maybe he wouldn't, and maybe I'd look like a complete idiot trying to talk to someone who could have one phone call and his next hookup is scheduled.

And the thought of him with someone else made me sick for some reason.

"Elara?! Are you listening to me?" Theo snapped in my face, scanning over my face.

I nodded my head and looked down at my shirt, the white T-shirt being Dracos. His scent still covered it, and I paired it with a pair of sweatpants that I wish were the ones I took from his house. I missed him. It didn't matter how badly I rejected it from my mind, I missed him.

I sighed, my eyes feeling heavy. "I'll go, it should be- be fun."

He smiled, and began to stand up. I grew confused, "I'm just going to use the bathroom really quick."

Oh. Okay. For a moment I thought you were just leaving me here.

Sort of like Draco did.

But I wasn't naked and I was vulnerable in front of him, and I wasn't against my door. I didn't know why it was bothering me all of the sudden, but Draco succeeded in what he wanted. I felt used, and I didn't like it.

A gasp left my lips when my eyes connected to silver blue hues that looked all too familiar. He took the chair out in front of me where Theo was sitting, and suddenly my strawberry's were the most interesting thing in the world.