♧︎ E̸L̸E̸V̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

[FINE I won't kill him 🤨.

Also, for the people who don't want her to be pregnant.. I do.]

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞-"___________________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞-"
___________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

Everything felt like a blur at this point.

Theos been in the hospital for three weeks now, and every day since then, I've been in the hospital with him. I didn't want to leave, it didn't even feel real. My heart stopped when the doctors told me he has a low change of surviving, I didn't stop crying.

Theo was the only family I have left, I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. Obviously I'd be left alone in this world, there wouldn't be any family to meet of mine except friends for a future relationship, there wouldn't be any birthdays for family I'd get to celebrate, none of my family would be there for me for my life accomplishments.

But what accomplishes have I made?

Right, becoming a stripper.

Apart of me thinks Dracos right, I am a whore. I've slept with a lot of guys, and I put it into my head that they didn't count because they didn't make me finish, but I still touched them. I let them touch me, and we were still intimate- so maybe, I am a whore.

"El, you can't stay here any longer." Pansy's voice brought my out of my trance, opening the door to the doctors room.

I'd been here for the whole three weeks, I didn't want to leave. Why would I? I'm never going to get the image of my brother out of my head, his shirt blood red and his eyes fluttering shut with one final breath and whats even worse, was he used it on me. He used it on me to tell me he loved me more than anything.

My knees were brought up to my chest, my head buried in them. "I'm not leaving."

Someone pushed passed Pansy, "Yes. You are."

I could recognize that voice as Draco any day. And I already wanted to sob- he's visited every once and a while, but he never actually said anything. "I don't want to leave." My voice wasn't hard, it was weak. Vulnerable.

My head wanted to lift up, it wanted to look at Theo and see his smile again. I wanted to hear him tell me something dumb, or go out with breakfast with me, tell me what his new favorite song is and take night drives around the city again. I miss my brother.

"Babe," Pansy kneeled in front of me, lifting my chin and forcing me to look at her. "You can't keep blaming yourself, you need to take care of yourself. You need to eat, and shower and try to get some sleep-"

My lower lip started to trembled, "But I'm fine right- right here. Please don't make me leave."

Draco sighed, coming closer to me and picking my body up, colliding it with his bridal style. I wanted to protest, I wanted to tell him to put me down and let me stay here, but I knew it was no use. "I'm taking you to my place, and you're going to eat."

"Please-"

"Bee misses you." He cut me off softly, grabbing his wand and getting ready to Apparate. "I've been taking care of her."

I wanted to see Bee. So I only gave a curt nod, hearing Draco say goodbye to Pansy and then apparate us back to his penthouse, in the same room that Draco made me feel so much pleasure in one night that I could harshly stand for a week. The same room that I thought about cuddling him, and waking up in the morning to see his beautiful face.

He didn't set me down, only walked us to the bathroom and then set me down on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"I'm showering with you." He stated blankly, and then suddenly furrowed his eyebrows, stopping his movements of taking off my top. "Unless you don't- want me too? Shit, should I have asked first? I'm sorry-"

"It's fine," I cut him off gently, looking down to the ground.

He started to take off my hoodie- Theodores hoodie and I wanted to take it back. I wanted to put it back on and try to inhale his scent that was slowly fading away from me wearing it for three weeks. Once it was off, he unhooked my bra and tossed it somewhere, but looked at me with an expression I couldn't read.

That's not what was concerning, what was concerning that he was staring at my stomach.

And it made me feel really bad. "Problem?"

He shook his head slowly, "How- how much have you ate in the last three weeks? You look like you got a little bigger-"

That earned him a slap to the face. "Are you calling me fucking fat?" Even hearing that wanted to make me sob my eyes out.

He rolled his eyes and gripping my jaw tightly, looking at me straight in the eyes. "I don't give a fuck if you get bigger, Elara. That's not what I'm concerned about, what I'm concerned about is that you've hardly eaten anything in the last three weeks and you look-" he stopped abruptly, huffing. "Forget I said anything."

He pulled down my sweatpants, along with my underwear and then turned around to start the water, taking off his shirt in the process. If my brother wasn't in the hospital, I would've asked him to take me against the shower wall, respectfully.

But I didn't even want to think about sex right now.

Once he was fully undressed, he picked me back up from the counter and brought me into the shower, setting me down gently. He just kept staring at me- he was acting weird, and it was making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I fought the urge to slap him again- and again, and again. I just wanted to slap him over and over and I didn't understand why, but I think I was about to do it.

My hand connected to his cheek.

He inhaled sharply, tipping his head back and then releasing a sigh. "I don't know why you keep slapping me," he looked back down at me, gripping my waist and pushing me under the water. "But if you do it again, I'll tie your fucking hands together. Now turn around."

I did as he told me too, my body and hair now completely soaked before I was pulled from out of the water and he started to shampoo my hair. Suddenly, a chuckle left his lips.

"Let me tell you something, Elara." He stepped completely behind me, my eyes slightly burning. "You're mine, and you're completely stuck with me."

-

-

-