♧︎ S̸I̸X̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

[mature content warning.]

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨,"_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

I pulled my knees up to my chest, my head laying between them with a blanket over my shoulders.

Don't cry.

Don't you dare cry.

But my heart is completely shattered. I knew he did, I knew he fucked her because obviously I mean nothing to him. Obviously when I let him to hold me he was just trying to apologize for actually doing what he told me he didn't, and that really fucking hurt.

It hurt to know he touched another female after he helped me shower, and took care of me. It hurt to know he kicked me out just to be intimate with some other girl, and even thinking about them being together just like me and him were for several hours in one night had me feeling sick to the stomach.

I sat on the rooftop, by now it was nighttime and I didn't plan on staying out here all night. I wasn't going to cry, it was stupid, and I already told myself that he was a manwhore that wouldn't change. They never do.

My feet slid off the roof onto the balcony and I entered the cabin again, where I didn't even want to be in the first place. My blanket still hung around my shoulders, my hands grasping the soft material while I made my way through the cabin.

When I entered Pansy's room, her and Blaise were sitting on the bed talking. She looked at me and instantly stood up, "Elara, fucks sake there you are." She mumbled pulling me to the bed, "Dracos been worried-"

"I don't really care," I cut her off softly, burying my face into her pillows where my voice was muffled. "He slept with her, Pans."

I could hear Blaise sigh, "No, he didn't , Elara. I know because right after he left he called me and i apparated there- I'm pretty sure Draco would last longer than a minute. I watched him kick her out. Adrians lying and Dracos been a complete mess."

Now I feel like a bitch for not letting him explain.

After Adrian said what he did, I left the room and locked Draco out of our room with a spell that I knew would wear off, but I just needed to get on the roof. He tried to explain himself, and I didn't let him because I thought it was going to be the same excuse every body used- it was just a mistake. It didn't mean anything. I thought about you the whole time.

That's not what I wanted to hear.

"You should go talk to him, after his shower." Pansy told me softly, and I peeked my head up at that.

Or I could just- join him in the shower. As an apology.

I was out of Pansy's room so fast I left the blanket in there, along with Pansy and Blaises giggles. I entered me and Dracos room and of course, I didn't notice the bathroom door shut and the light on when I came in, but I opened it softly, my heart pounding fast.

Draco, who was standing in the shower, has his hands leaning on the wall, head down and his entire body wet. If my pussy could throb any more, it would. I closed the door behind me and Draco still didn't acknowledge me, but I slowly started to take off my shirt. And then my sweatpants, all the way until I stood in nothing.

My hand opened the door, and stepped in with him, my hands wrapping him while the shower door shut. "Draco."

He seemed to relax, "Elara, please let me talk. Please I-"

"You don't have to," I turned his body around, his hands leaving the wall and his eyes searching my face. "Blaise already told me you called him over."

"I did I- I didn't touch her, Elara. I haven't touched anyone since you," he kept his arms to the side, and I wanted him to touch me. Why wasn't he touching me? I want him to grab my waist and hold me.

I raised my eyebrow, "Neither have I, Draco. And I'd like to keep it that way if you want to try and be a- a family."

He smiled the cutest, saddest, smile I'd ever seen. "Yes- Yes, I do. A family." Finally, his hands grasped onto me and pulled me upwards, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "Our family."

I smiled too, pulling him into a kiss and he kissed me back harshly, "Now can you fuck me like you hate me?" I mumbled into the kiss at the exact moment my back collided with the wall.

"Maybe I do hate you," he groaned, taking his cock and aligning at my entrance, pushing inside of me, earning a moan from both of our mouths.

I hadn't felt this in such a long time, and now that I was, my body was going crazy underneath his touch. His cock slid in effortlessly, a strained moan leaving my lips as he tipped his head back too and pushed even deeper then before, staying inside of me and allowing me to adjust.

In a matter of seconds he was giving me a harsh thrust, my body moving slightly upwards with how hard he pumped into me, my back arching just a little further off the wall while his mouth connected to my neck.

He pulled his hips back all the way, just until his tip was still in and then pounded back inside of my core, setting a pace of his thrusts and kept going, my mouth gaping open for more moans to escape.

He moaned into my ear, kissing up my neck with his eyes fluttered closed. "Fuck, you feel so good." One of his hands that was clasped underneath my thighs to hold me up was coming up and sliding behind my back, arching it off the wall and bringing my body impossibly close to his, "And you're all mine. All- Fucking- Mine." He told me in between thrusts.

He filled me up all the way, and I couldn't contain the way my pussy clenched around him, another moan leaving both of our lips. "Draco- shit-" his name fell off of my tongue in chants, a plead on my lips for him to never stop.

"I do hate you, Elara." My pussy started to pulsate around him, a shattered cry leaving my lips as my orgasm washed over my body, and Dracos body pressed against mine while he went impossibly deeper, his cum filling me up. "I hate you so much for making me love you."

-

[that was possible the worst smut over written in my life 🌚.]

-

-