♧︎ E̸I̸G̸H̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

[mature content.

Also I was just kidding on my message board, I'm not giving this book a bad ending.]

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬?"___________________________________________

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬?"
___________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

Draco was in actual tears. Not from crying; from laughing.

I'm not sure if it was just the alcohol that he drank, or just the sole fact that Astoria slept with his father and got pregnant. I'd read a thousand more messages from her, one saying that they used a condom- the first time- and others saying how sorry she was and that she still wanted to marry her.

Did she even know this marriage was forced? Or was she the one to force it? I have absolutely no clue, all I was thinking about right now was the way I was trying not to throw up from laughing so hard, while Theo Blaise and Draco were practically rolling on the floor.

"She-" Draco paused, laughing again and tipping his head back. "Oh my god- She slept with someone who's nickname is- is Elsa." He busted out laughing again, his face red and hot, hands clutching his stomach.

Blaise laughed even more, "Lucy the off brand Elsa-" a fit of giggles left his lips, feet stomping and his hands flapping everywhere.

Theo was hanging upside on the couch, his hair falling back and I didn't miss the way Pansy's cheeks flushed. Suddenly, Dracos phone started vibrating in my hand and the ringer was going off- she was calling him.

"Draco," I showed him the phone with a smile on my face. "She's calling you- do you answer it?"

He still laughed, "I think you should answer it, see the way she flips out."

Theo sat up, clapping his hands together before shoving a handful of chips in his mouth, crumbs going everywhere.

I pushed the green button, hearing it connect to the other line and Astoria could be heard crying in the background, "Draco? Please forgive me I-"

"Hi, Astoria." I cut her off softly, my hand holding the phone and putting it on speaker for everyone to hear.

She sort of paused her dramatic sobs, shuffling noises from the other line. "And who are you?"

"Oh, I'm-"

"My girlfriend," Draco cut me off, looking at me with a tilted smile, taking another swig of his alcohol bottle.

Astoria could be heard on the other like start crying again, "After everything we've done?!" She raised her voice, and my eyebrows shot up. "You would seriously pick her over me?! We're supposed to get married Draco-"

He rolled his eyes, motioning for me to hang up by clenching his fist and then pushing out his thumb and pinky in the form of a phone, and pressed a spot on it, indicating he wanted me to hang up.

I did what he told me too, Blaise and Theo laughing even more. My eyes were getting droopy, Dracos phone slowly starting to fall out of my hand. It was pretty late and a lot had happened today. I rested my head on the couch, hearing a bottle sit down on the table beside me and arms wrap around me.

Draco picked me up in his arms bridal style, pulling me body towards his. "This is my cue to leave, she's tired." My arms hooked around his neck, his feet carrying us upstairs, into the bedroom and shut the door softly.

He laid me down in the bed, slipping off my shorts and leaving me in his shirt, watching him with sleepy eyes slip off his own shirt and then his sweatpants, leaving him in boxers. He nearly tripped and it took me a moment to realize how much he'd had to drink. Not much, but enough to get him tipsy.

He climbed into bed, and forcefully spread my legs, taking his spot in between my legs and laying his head on my chest with a huff and a giggle leaving my lips. "You smell nice," muffled voice brought me out of my sleepiness, his arms wrapping around and underneath me.

I smiled lightly, "I'm tired, Draco."

He hummed, lifting up my shirt. "Yes you should get some sleep because you're carrying babycakes."

"Babycakes?"

He nodded, kissing my stomach and my heart fluttered, "Babycakes will be born. You should not drink." He suddenly gasped, looking up at me with shock written on his face. "Elara! How much did you drink?!"

I laughed again, "I didn't drink anything, Draco."

He nodded rapidly, "Right right, because Babycakes."

He pulled my body impossibly closer to him if that was even possible, a grunt leaving his lips as he started to suck on my chest, his lips sucking hard enough to already leave a small mark. "Draco? What are you doing?"

He put a hand over my mouth, traveling his lips downwards and before I could stop him, he had went under the covers and pushed aside my underwear, colliding his mouth to my clit, sucking harshly. It was unexpected and a moan left my lips at the feeling, but I tried to push his head away because he was drinking alcohol earlier.

He swirled his tongue inside of my core, completely devouring me and making my hands start to grow weaker and weaker the more I tried to push him away. Suddenly he stopped, and popped up like nothing happened, pushing himself back up and resting his head back on my chest.

"You go to sleep with Babycakes now." He patted my arm gently, but I was out of breath, my pussy throbbing and aching for release.

I blew out a breath, "Yeah, let's go to sleep." He made sure to leave two dark hickeys on my chest before we actually fell asleep.

-

I woke up to my clit throbbing, a satisfaction feeling flowing throughout my body.

My eyes opened, my legs spread and a head in between my legs, Dracos tongue thrusting in and out of my entrance with a force that my instantly opened to let out a moan. "Draco? What- what are you-"

"Last night," he mumbled, clearly sober, his hands gripping my thighs and pulling his face in deeper between my legs. "I left you without a release." I moaned again deeply, my back wanting to arch.

He started to tongue fuck me harder and faster, lapping me up like I was about to be his last meal. My hands flew to his hair, gripping it harshly and he let out a groan, the vibrations traveling throughout my entire body. I arched my back, pushing him deeper between my legs, a sinful act that I'd only do with him.

He slapped my thigh, "Come on," he twisted his tongue and then hooked it multiple times, causing me to practically cover my own mouth before I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Fucking cum, Elara."

I let go, the coil in my stomach snapping so harshly that I wanted to thrash around in the bed. My legs shook, a choked cry of pleasure leaving my lips and his tongue lapping me up again while my cum released into his mouth, my hands gripping his hair so hard I felt like I could pull it out.

I tried to catch my breath, but that was nearly impossible when Draco pushed himself upwards and shoved his cock inside of me without warning. He had a mean look on his face, one that told me he wasn't particularly happy with me.

"Now you're going to take my cock however many times I want you too, because you don't want to tell me it's your fucking birthday, Elara."

-

-

-