♧︎ S̸E̸V̸E̸N̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠,"____________________________________________

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠,"
____________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

My entire body sort of froze.

Draco, who was still heaving for breath, didn't seem to care what he told me. Instead, his arms wrapped around my figure, pulling me towards him while he slipped out of me, burying his face into my neck.

I'd wanted to hear him tell me those words come out of his mouth so many times. When I knew I was pregnant, I wanted him to kiss me and tell me he loves me, to maybe not kick me out just to get me to hate him. It certainly worked, but I knew deep down that I always will love him. No matter how many times he hurts me.

A smile crept onto my face, my chin suddenly being gripped and making me look at him. "I'm not ashamed of it," he told me softly. "I love you, Elara."

I blushed, water still running down our bodies, "I love you, Draco."

He planted a kiss on my forehead, my nose, my lips and my cheeks and all over my face, all the way down to my stomach. The rest of the shower was just him washing me up, washing my hair and giving my scalp a massage, his hands never leaving my body.

Once he was done, he turned me around and pulled me towards him, his hand on my cheek rubbing it gently. "I'm sure Pansy told you about Astoria and the arranged marriage?"

I nodded, "Mhm."

"I'm not doing it, Elara. There's no way I'd ever marry her." He held me so close towards him I was sort of unbalanced, but I kept my arms wrapped his figure. "I only want to marry you."

My heart fluttered, and if I could've, I would've told the whole world who I loved. I never thought I'd be here, telling Draco Malfoy that I loved him back, when the first encounter we really had was having sex for seven hours.

He stepped out of the shower, and I turned off the water, him bringing me a towel to wrap around my body. I secured its wrap, opening the door and walking to my suitcase that was full of clothes I still haven't unpacked, and got out some pajamas.

Arms were starting to wrap around me, pulling me back and tossing my pajamas else where. I was about to turn around and bitch him out until he handed me some more clothes that looked like his, "If you don't put this on, I promise you won't be getting sleep tonight. You don't want to get punished, do you?" I could practically see the smirk on his face.

"Sir, I'm pregnant-"

"You think that's gonna stop me?" He turned me around and raised his eyebrow, "Doctors say it's healthy to have sex when pregnant."

This time, I raised my eyebrow, "And how do you know that?"

He smiled, "Don't worry about it."

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him over to the bed, and started getting dressed into the clothes he wanted me to wear. It was a plain white T-shirt and some boy shorts, and I quickly slipped them on while watching him get dressed.

He has a nice body. It's so fuckable.

"Stop staring," he commented, grabbing his phone and pulling up his sweatpants and walking over to me, slipping a hand around my waist.

We walked out of the room, and then down the stairs where everyone else was sitting. Adrian could be seen with a black eye, and a bruises cheekbone- I didn't even question it, at this point I feel like he deserves it.

Pansy gave me a smile, "Elara, there's dinner in the kitchen, go eat. You haven't eaten all day."

Draco huffed, "Come on, you need to eat."

Adrian scoffed, and I snapped my head to him. "Got a problem?"

He gave me a glare, "Why are you acting like we didn't sleep together?"

Excuse me?

My face fell, and everyone started looking at me until I finally let go of Draco and went to give him another bruise on the other side of his face- until Draco stopped me.

"Because you didn't sleep with each other," Draco put in, and I fought against his grip.

My hands pulled at his, my face fuming. "Do you want your face more bashed in? I'd gladly add another-"

"Baby," Draco whispered in my ear, pulling me further away from the living room and into the kitchen. "It's not worth it. I know you didn't sleep with him, just can you please eat?"

I sighed, fixing me a plate of dinner and Draco got one too, walking over to the living room again and taking a seat on one of the many couches. He pulled me onto his lap sideways, and I started to eat while everyone talked. Adrian stayed silent, a beer in his hand.

"Draco, come help me get more beer out in the back," Theo told Draco, and Draco groaned out loud.

He kissed my cheek, setting his plate down and then pushing me off gently before standing up. "I'll be right back." I nodded my head, watching him leave and then continued to eat.

His phone went off, and I hesitated on grabbing it. Would that mean I didn't trust him? Maybe I can just take a peak? Oh gosh, this is such a bad idea but I was already grabbing his phone on the table, Pansy and Blaise giving me a weird look.

The contact name read ASSWIPE. who is that?

ASSWIPE: Draco, I have to tell you something important.

ME: who is this?

ASSWIPE: Astoria? You don't have my contact saved?
ASSWIPE: Thats okay, you put it as future wife 😍

ME: What do you have to tell me?

ASSWIPE: I'm pregnant.

My breath hitched in my face, and I prayed that she didn't say it was his baby. If she said it was his baby then I would be done for sure, because that means he did sleep with her and I wouldn't be able to take that. My heart practically thrummed out of my chest at the sound of the back door being opened again, indicating they were heading inside.

ME: With who's child.

ASSWIPE: You have to promise not to be mad.
ASSWIPE: You wouldn't touch me and I didn't think it was fair so I..
ASSWIPE: I slept with your father and I'm pregnant with his child.

-

[this book only has three more chapters ✨]

-

-