♧︎ S̸E̸V̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

"𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"_________________________________________

"𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"
_________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

I had to set aside my pride and let Draco in, but either way, he would've pushed through anyways.

Watching, he took a seat on my couch and just like last time he was here, my cat cuddled up into his lap and he started to pet her. I wanted to tell him to get his hands off of her, to stop petting her and get to the fucking point but I was kind of getting lost in the way his hands ran upwards and back down.

"If you're done staring," he commented, looking up at me, while I tried to drink my hot chocolate like I intended. "Then I'd like to talk."

I raised my eyebrow, "Oh, do you now?"

I knew it was petty- but I was still so fucking upset. "Yes, Elara. Like civil people do. Now either sit down, or stand, but fucking listen to me." I nodded, rolling my eyes straight afterwards. "I didn't know Pansy hadn't told you what she told me-"

My hands slapped together, starting to clap and cutting him off. "Ohh, did you finally get the memo? After you decided to show up to my house, fuck me, and then tell me to never speak to you again-?"

"Elara, you make this really difficult." He stood back up, my cat fleeing the seen and suddenly, he was walking over towards me, a little too close than I intended. "I didn't know, and neither did you. It was just a misunderstanding-"

"Draco, with no respect at all, fuck off." I snapped at him, tossing the now empty cup in the trash can and tried to walk past him.

His hand caught my waist, "I get why your upset-"

"Then apologize!" I hit his chest a little bit, feeling the slightest bit of tears spring up. "You had absolutely no right to just barge in here and- "

His hands caught my fists, pulling them behind me back and crossing them, not allowing me to move them. "I won't apologize, because I didn't know at the time."

Of course he won't apologize.

His pride is to big for that, to much for him to handle. If he were to apologize, it would mean I meant something to him- and I don't. But I wanted to, so badly. I wanted to, just like he does to me.

I didn't think I'd gain feelings just because of sex, I didn't think I'd ever have to say I don't want to have sex with someone anymore because I'd actually gained feeling for them. But Draco Malfoy doesn't do relationships, and I knew if I got involved with him, I would be breaking my heart even more.