24. Family Dinner

Mitchell didn't tell me anything after he left which I assumed everything with Dean went right. We're having dinner at Chinese restaurant right now, except Mitchell, Jihyo and Donghae, they went to visit their family. Tomorrow we're going back to compete at top 10 tournament, that's why we decided to spending time together and discuss about our plan to go forward onto quarter final.

I feel that the air conditioner too cold, making me want to go to the toilet. 

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Nice and kindhearted Wendy offered.

I shook my head, "I'm good, I'll be back quickly."

"Charlie, bring your phone with you." Dongwook reminded me, as always. Being the oldest making him overprotective towards us, especially girls.

"Yes, Sir." I obeyed him then showing my phone to him before do little run because I my bladder couldn't hold it any longer.

-----

They didn't fight with each other, did they?

Somehow I'm curious to know what happened between those cousin, their relationship is really close. What I had with Dean wouldn't change anything between them and their dinner tonight will be fine, I hope so.

I looked at my reflection on the toilet mirror then let out a long sigh.

"Charlie?" A woman's voice startling me, making my jaw almost dropped when I saw her reflection in the mirror.

I hit the jackpot, today is the craziest day. Lilia, Dean's mom was here at the same toilet in Chinese restaurant. There's must be conspiracy behind all these coincidence!

"Hello.." I greeted her, smiling but feel so awkward.

"You remember me!" she grinned happily when our eyes meet.

She hugged me happily, "You remember me!"

I mean, how could I forgot those hazel eyes? It reminds me to someone that I always wanted to forget. I saw her son this afternoon and cried again because of him.

"You always look so pretty.." she commented as she studied me for a moment, "Are you having dinner at here too?" She always sweet, I could feel that she was being sincere when she compliment me even though I was only appear with my black shirt and plaid mini skirt, wearing my white vans which completely the opposite of how she look. Today she looks so beautiful and elegant with dark blue A-line dress, there's no way that she just ordinary mom out there. I swear she looks like a model, or maybe she was.

"Y-yes, I am."

"With who?" she asked eagerly then quickly realize she might sounds nosy, "Ah, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that."

"It's okay, I'm here with friends."

"Is that so?  Until when you're at Seoul? We should hang out next time, cake and tea sounds good?" 

I wanted to say no but she's so nice and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Maybe after competition, I still have three days ahead."

she nodded attentively, "Great, bring your girl friends too."

"Okayy.." I reached the door for us to walk out just to find another door prize.

"Mom, what took you so long?!" A tall guy leaning on the wall across the door, looking damn handsome on black long coat, all black outfit, crossing his arms on his chest, looking slightly annoyed. The one and only, Dean.