7. Doodle Club

A week later...

"Your drawing is suck." Mitchell has his own way to greet me as soon as he arrived, then he purposely nudged my arm to mess up my drawing before he occupied the empty side right beside mine.

I glared at him, if only my brown eyes could have laser in them. Actually, nudge him back to make his caramel macchiato spills on his white sweater was so tempting to do.

"You look ugly." He added while taking my favourite almond chocolate pepero and eating them with no shame.

Has he ever known what shame is? I'm doubt, really.

I wonder whose blood run in his, I swear I've met his parents several times through video call and they are so sweet and nice. What did they do to deserve such a prankster, rebellion and wild spirit kid like Mitchell?

"Get lost." I respond, trying my best to not smack his nose and break it with my sketch book. I'd better be focus erasing this ugly line caused by him on my doodle drawing.

"Where's other jerks and jerkys?" Mitchell asked as he pulled out his phone, probably checking our group chat.

I was the first one to arrive because I get my time off early than usual, the second one arrived was Donghae but he need to go back to his apartment real quick, leaving me with his backpack and unfortunately trapped to entertain the youngest, Mitchy Monster.

Doodle Club

We're fifteen in total, consist of four girls and eleven boys

We're fifteen in total, consist of four girls and eleven boys. Most of us are still in college, Toby (the club founder), Minah (co-founder and Toby's girlfriend), Donghae (the oldest), Myungsoo, Dongwook, and myself. The rest are Wendy, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Austin, Brandon, Seunghoo, and lastly the same age friends : Jihyo, Harvey and Mitchell.

"Kyungsoo's sick, Toby have class to teach so he'll come late, Donghae is on the way back here, Minah is abroad, Wendy-Brandon-Jihyo are having class, Austin have to do his part time job and the rest are not responding. Probably couldn't make it today.."

We're on our weekly routine, doodle club. Sometimes we meet in the café, restaurant, game board house or maybe one of ours house just to catching up with each other, eating dinner, having coffee or just simply watching movie and doodle together. Just like this time, we agreed to meet in one of quiet but has good menu café.

"I shouldn't have come here today, I'm sick seeing you." Mitchell commented, pretending to gag but then laugh and ruffle my hair, which what I hate the most because I feel treated like a kid, in fact I'm freaking six year older than him!

He should call me nunna instead of Char-Char!

When I was about to scold him, he held his finger in the air and wave it dramatically, "Nah, ah! I know what you want to say, WHERE'S YOUR MANNER YOU DISRESPECTFUL KID?!!" he mimicked me accurately.