13. Friends

"AJ, stop drawing weird things, mate!" Harvey complained from his seats, earning laughs from all of us. 

Mitchell was drawing on his Artisul D16 tablet which connected to Dongwook's LCD projector so we can see the projection of image on the wall. Not to mention that he being dense and playful ignorant himself only laughed his ass off harder then flipping a bird to Harvey.

"You can't stop him." Dongwook laughed then decided to throw drawing pen on Mitchell's direction.

"I don't know where he learn it, but why do every single time he want to draw something he will start with ambiguous shape?" Kyungsoo commented, then reached out bag of chips from Brandon's lap. I was sure one minute later there will be chips war between Kyungsoo and Brandon, they are such a big eater, love food and always fight over food. Lol.

"He's so dirty." Donghae chuckled.

"Bad influence." Harvey mocked in his British accent.

"Bad face." Sehun added.

"Bad dick." Austin nodded.

"Small and short." Seungho said in fake sympathy, we all knew what he was referring to.

"Can't last long." Brandon adding more fuel.

"That's suckkk!" Toby laughed hard.

Mitchell was doing his best to not sulking because nine persons were attacking him, who told him to be such a trouble maker, huh?

We were at Dongwook's apartment, doing our routine. This time all of us present, made it more fun to spend time together. Toby came earlier to announce doodle tournament held by Google, suggesting us to join the tournament. And vice versa, ten of us will join the tournament and the rest will be supporters.

I stared at the poster and doodle random things on it.

"You should join us." Minah piped in as she invited herself to draw on the poster too.

"I have tons of work, plus I'm not that talented as you and the others." I said genuinely.

They are all talented artists, their creativity such a mind blowing for me. Toby was born as doodle guru, he draw since he was two years old and now he already had some collaboration project with vans, the one and only my favourite shoe brand. Brandon and Austin are wall graffiti artists, they draw on the buildings and even on trailer trucks. Harvey, Mitchell and Jihyo are three graphic musketeers, their speciality is graphic design though none of them take design as their major, their talent beyond my expectation. Dongwook takes his doodle in another level, he has his own creative design company, giving all the young and talented people to make living with their talent.  Let alone the rest of doodle members have their own deep connection except me, doddle for me is only to run away from my reality.