12. Distraction

"I don't like watching movie, you know I can't smoke if I'm inside the studio." Seunghyun shook his head in disapproval, boldly dodging my suggestion to watch movie.

"But it's only two hours long?" I reasoned.

Seunghyun was clearly heavy smoker, unlike Dean, he smokes because he wants to and he can go on days without smoking. It's no big deal for him.

"Still, don't really like it." He crossed his arms on his chest, shaking his head lightly.

If he was Dean, he would babbling nonstop about what movie that he likes, how cool Starwars, any kind of Marvel's movie, how the cinematography blown his mind, the plot twist, the soundtrack film.

"Charlie, are you okay?"

I jerked off from my thoughts, embarrassed. "Yeah, yeah.. I'm okay, sorry just suddenly remember that I have to do some works."

Why do image of Dean flashing in my mind while I'm clearly on a date with someone else?

Choi Seunghyun was one of Dongwook's friend, we met at Dongwook's party

Choi Seunghyun was one of Dongwook's friend, we met at Dongwook's party. He was a cool guy and smart, but I still couldn't feel any feeling or chemistry towards him. We were so different in hobbies, food taste even in music, but somehow we managed to tolerate each other.

He also a tall guy, but not toned as Dean. His hair always cut neatly, he dressed very nice and elegant, no T-shirt, only shirts. He was very gentle and little bit overprotective, he plays guitar and always looks so serious. I'm sure he's on the list of other girl's perfect boyfriend.

"Do you want to go now? I can drive you back home." He kindly offered, if only he knew that I can't stop myself comparing him and Dean.

"Thank you, but you don't have to." I just can't picture myself and him being together more than a friend, I can't and I've been trying since first date until this third dates.

Nothing changes my feeling about him.

"I insist.."

"Really, thank you. Dongwook oppa actually pick me up in ten minutes.." I sent him message earlier, asking me to save me from this date. For now I just wanted to get away, I'll deal with how to tell Seunghyun about my feelings later.

"Dongwook? I thought you guys just a friend..?" He looked confused and slightly hurt if I'm not mistaken.

"We are, we just need to do something for.. you know, doodle things.." I explained, but stuttering. What the hell happen with myself? I mentally cursed for not be able lying.

"Oh, I see.. sorry, I was worried you might seeing Dongwook too. He set us up together and it's confusing that you hang out with him more than with me.." I could see jealousy in his eyes, something that I didn't expect to.