19. You, again

You didn't like the food?

A message popped on my screen. It's him.

Where is he? I haven't seen him since Mitchell introduced us. It was so tempting to look up from my phone and look around to see where Dean was, but it will make him more big headed. So I put my phone back on the table, trying to listen what Toby, Mitchell, Dongwook, Harvey, Wendy and the rest of doodles club member were talking about.

You haven't touch anything but that red velvet cake.

Another message again came in but I didn't even want to reply.

Can he just stop already?

They have fried rice, do you want to eat it?

Dean was so annoying today. I didn't know why he suddenly decides to put interest on me, he should've let me alone just like what he did before. He shouldn't have to do that, he didn't even need to point out that he remember my favorite food.

"What's wrong?" Toby nudged me on the arm.

"Nothing." I shook my head, putting my phone back on the table.

"You should reply that message." Toby smiled, "If a guy wants you, hell nothing can't stop him."

"Is that how you get Minah?" I teased, avoiding his intention to dig more information from me.

"Me? What happen with me?" Minah suddenly raised her hand when she heard her name, looking around.

"Nothing, babe. Charlie just jealous because I love you so much.." Toby winked at me then gave his full attention to his girlfriend, Minah.

"Ah, Charlie..." Minah looked at me in funny way.

"Ah, Minah..." I mimicked her.

"Ah, you two.. better pick who's going with who." Donghae piped in, making me and Minah confused.

"Huh?"

"I don't think I can drive." Dongwook groaned while massaging his temples, "I shouldn't have too much drink." He added.

"Most of us are wasted." Toby nodded.

"It's dangerous to drive." Sehun pinched his bridge of nose, "I just want to sleep.."

"I can drive the girls since I don't drink." Harvey offered, then turned to Dongwook, "You will let me to drive your car, right hyung?"

"Oh, please. Thank you, Harv." Dongwook gave him thumb up.

"But we wouldn't fit in with you and Dongwook oppa.."

"We don't?" Right, there's Wendy, Jihyo, Minah.

"I'll get an uber." I volunteered.

"No, I'll get an uber. Harvey can drive all of girls." Dongwook disagree.

"Oppa, you have meeting tomorrow. You need your car."

"I'll be in charge of Charlie." Mitchell's grinned and when I was about to reply, he quickly added, "Leave it to me, hyung. You know how reliable I am!"

"Are you sure? It's your birthday, you need to party until morning."

"Trust me." Mitchell gestured take an oath which I wanted to smack him because I knew he has bad idea for me.

"Great, send her home safe and sound." Harvey smacked his arm playfully then squeezed my shoulder, "See you tomorrow, nunna."

When all doodle club's member are gone, I turned to Mitchell.