003

[ 8 years later ]

[ 8 years later ]

(Y/n):Gochisousama! It was so delicious!

"Y-Yeah..." a waiter exclaimed, as he stared down, with sweat dripping his face, the thirty bowels that were plastered beside the long table. Doing their best at maintaining their balance and not toppling over.

"You've been thankful for awhile now sweetheart"

(Y/n):Uh have I? But I don't think I've eaten that much though

The poor man banged his head on the table, shaking it in disbelief. While the pink/green haired girl, which was previously (h/c), checked the ticking clock above her. She gasped, and immediately placed her money on table and picked up her mini case.

(Y/n):Dang it! I can't believe I lost track of the time! I'll have to come back some other day sir and seriously again thank you for the dish!

The young lady then sprinted out the restaurant's door and damn near bolted down the street. Continuing to scold herself for being tardy for her friends, Mikey and Draken, hangout in fields. Though she was pretty athletic and fast for her age, so she should be able to make it and hangout with them, even if it is for a shortened time.

However, after glancing to her left, she stopped as she saw them standing in courtyard. Facing these two students, while a bunch of others were standing and bowing on the stairs. All except for a certain trio of boys who gushed once they saw her heading in Mikey and Draken's direction.

Kazushi:*blush* Whoa! Check out this babe over here —S-She's absolutely gorgeous!

Makoto:D-Definitely agree with Kazushi here. From her face down to her hips, this girl is freaking attractive!

Atsushi:Don't tell me she's in middle school too?! She looks as if she could be one of those magazine models

The rest of the students who saw her from their peripherals blushed at her presence as well. Some even daydreaming scenarios of her in their heads, that they no doubt would feel the wrath of their leader and vice captain if they ever were to think them aloud.

"Mam! Welcome, Mam!"

After kicking Kiyomasa, the guy responsible for making fighting bets like this one and for not bowing properly, in his stomach. Draken turned towards the girl and smiled as she walked beside him. Stretching after such a run.

Draken:(Y/n) it's nice to see that your here, so how's it going?

(Y/n):*smile* Hey Draken! I'm very sorry being late! The food at the restaurant I was in was amazing, and I got a little sidetracked lol

Draken:No big deal. Mikey wanted to stop for Dorayaki so neither of us would've made it

(Y/n):Ahah, Is that so? I expected nothing less from him

"Hey you know I can here you right (y/n)?" Mikey pouted, as his eyes were on the optimistic girl before his attention went back to beat blonde sitting on the ground; Takemitchy.

(Y/n):Calm down you know I love to joke with you, your so cute when you puff your cheeks like that! Also Draken, is there a reason you kicked this guy so hard?

Draken:Easy, he wasn't showing proper manners and was dealing on petty fights, he needed to be taught a lesson. Speaking of which—Hey dumbass I didn't hear you greet the lady as she came through, show some respect to our Inform Medic (if your wondering what that is it'll be explained next chapter)

Kiyomasa:O-Of course sir

He looks up nervously at the girl.

Kiyomasa:F-Forgive me for my behavior, It is a pleasure to see you as well mam!

She let out a cute and small "Hmm" before smiling and cupping her hands together.

(Y/n):It's alright, as long your sorry and promise not to do these things again!

'Strange...this is going...exactly like it happened' (Y/n) thought, while nearing Mikey and Takemitchy. By passing the glare that Kiyomasa had secretly gave Draken. Her necklace shining and dangling from her neck like an ornament, adding more to her beauty. Even Takemitchy eventually fell prey to it when seeing her. Going even as far as to stare at her outfits boob window, and quickly looking away afterwards. What the hell was wrong with him?! He shouldn't be looking at other girls chest, he has and is trying to save his girlfriend Hina for heaven's sake.

(Doesn't have the sword)

(Y/n):Who is this Mikey?

Mikey:*smile* This is Takemitchy, my new friend. Which in turn makes him our new friend and...

Mikey began standing up and proceeded to grope onto one of (Y/n)'s breast. Making the audience watch in shock and envy, even Draken gotten slightly jealous, while he kept his relaxed posture. Don't get the wrong idea, he wasn't doing it to be a pervert. He just liked the way they felt and found them to be nice stress relievers, not that he stressed right now or anything. Plus like (y/n) he also loved how flushed her face whenever he does it.

Mikey:While your teasing is fun and all—would you mind easing up a bit as you do?

(Y/n):*blush* M-Mikey! What did I say about doing this so suddenly! It's embarrassing!

Mikey:Sorry, think of this as minor punishment for the teasing. Any who I think it's best to get going now, right Kenny?~

Draken:*irk* What did I say about calling me that?

(Y/n):Y-You guys can go a-ahead, I'd like to stay and treat Takemitchy's injuries

Mikey:Fine by us

Mikey finally took his hands off the girl who then helped Takemitchy off the ground.

(Y/n):It's okay I've got you. Do you think you can walk?

Takemitchy:U-Uh huh, thanks for the support....

"Ack!"

The two looked back in time to see Mikey had kicked Kiyomasa's face upward. Grabbed a handful of his hair, and started punching it in until it was lying underneath his foot. And after Draken told everyone to scram they made their leave. (Y/n) couldn't help but chuckle at their antics.

(Y/n):Oh dear, seems like I'll have to treat him later as well

She then took Takemitchy's arm and started pulling him near the stairs.

(Y/n):Come on. It's best we ignore him for now and focus on you

Takemitchy:N...Noted

(A/n, for people who hate Kisaki, this is pretty much will be his and the readers relationship once we get to him)