013

Takemitchy's limits were pushed to the brim, here he is doing all he can to help these stubborn assholes and they wanna go and break all his things and almost make (y/n) cry?!

Takemitchy:Stop it now!

Mikey, Draken:Eh?

Takemitchy:Do you guys even realize what you've done?! (Y/n) is upset and my treasured memories are gone because of you!

Mikey and Draken looked around in disbelief at the collateral they caused. When their eyes landed on (Y/n) they became consumed by guilt seeing the girl stand there, tremble, and coddling herself like she was still a child. Mikey being the most effected.

Takemitchy didn't buy it and swung his fist at Mikey, who dodged it without effort making Takemitchy accidentally fall into some trash bags on the other side of the streets.

Mikey:Are...Are you okay Takemitchy?

After getting up he angrily trudged Draken and gripped him by his Cardigan.

Takemitchy:Shut up! You guys don't care about your friend or my memories anyway!

Draken:Alright, just calm down

Takemitchy:Calm down? Are you serious? You were the ones who did all this!

While his other friends watched the scene from his window, Akkun quickly dashed outside and pulled Takemitchy off Draken to avoid him from getting killed.

Akkun:Stop Takemitchy, it's not worth it!

Takemitchy:Shut up! Let me go Akkun!

Draken:Come on, I've apologized. I didn't mean to upset you or (y/n)...

Takemitchy:That's a load of crap, you don't care about the others! You don't care at all....that's why your fighting, right?

When he wasn't fighting back anymore Akkun released Takemitchy and he slumped to his knees.

Takemitchy:*glare* You have no idea how the others are affected. When the two of you fight....your followers will turn against each other because of you! It's not just about you, Toman will split and (Y/n) will fall apart too! I don't want that to happen, it's too upsetting! Please be more of a role-model for others, and better friend for her

(Y/n):.......Eheh...um..Takemitchy

His eyes shifted at (Y/n) and saw that girls features had changed back into her usual lively one. She chuckled, and proceeded to point at his head.

(Y/n):Yo...You have a little something in your hair heheh

Takemitchy checked and there was indeed in fact something stuck in his hair. But it wasn't something simple as a banana, no, it was dog shit. Everyone joined in on (y/n)'s laughter when he hastily smacked it out his hair.

Takemitchy:Why didn't you guys tell me earlier?!

Mikey:Ahaha—Because you were being serious and we didn't want to interrupt

Takemitchy:And that's my problem? You were the ones—!

Mikey:And also....

(Y/n) blushed as Mikey wrapped his arms around her and placed his face deeply between her boobs/chest.

'Man that should be me!' The boys, except for Draken and Takemitchy thought.

Mikey:*pout* I'm very sorry for how I acted (y/n), could you ever forgive me?

(Y/n):*rubs his head* A...As l..long as you don't do it again, sure

Takemitchy:Are you kidding me?!

Draken:For god-sake Mikey, can you go one day without being a perv?

Mikey:*smirk* I have no idea what your talking about

(Y/n):*smile* Also T-Take I suggest getting that smell out if you know what's good for you

Takemitchy:*sigh* Got it

The group then continued to smile and laugh like nothing ever happened. Unknowing of the tall, lanky, boy that stalked them from the shadows.

"*smirk* How unfortunate~ and here I was thinking kidnapping the girl would be easy. Ah well, time for plan B then"

                                       ...........

Eventually night overtaken the sky and the gang, consisting of (Y/n), Hina, Emma, Draken, and Takemitchy, all went to spend some time at the festival. (Y/n) was stuffing herself with different types of food while Emma pretty much dragged Draken to every stand possible.

As for Takemitchy and Hina they decided to play this game where you win a prize if you shoot and knock your target over. Needless to say, Takemitchy was a loser. But they all enjoyed themselves nevertheless.

When it was almost coming to a close, (Y/n) chose to walk home with Emma and Draken, as she thought Takemitchy and Hina might want to be by there selves.

The three of them turned around though as they heard a yell and an extra pair of footsteps behind them. It was Peh-yan, and his gaze at (Y/n) and Draken wasn't exactly pleasing.

(Y/n):*smile* Peh-yan! What are you doing here? And what's up with the sas—!

*Smack*

Trivia: In the original timeline (y/n) ran off as she couldn't handle Mikey and Draken fighting, and got kidnapped by Hanma when she arrived at her house. Her mother wasn't home.