008

"Eh Take, is this really necessary?" (Y/n) never thought once in her life that she have to spy on anybody, much less her own friends

(Y/n):Mph, I-if you wanted to know more about Draken and Mikey you c-could've asked me

Takemitchy:I...I know but I just felt like that would be kinda cheating you get it? Also this way I can see how their relationship is for myself

Takemitchy watched in disbelief as the girl on her 35th bowl of food, without gaining a single pound in the slightest. Does this girl have a high metabolism or something who in the world eats this much?! Takemitchy had seen it, there is exactly no way someone can have this big an appetite and still have some well-defined abs.

(Y/n):I g-guess I can't argue with that...

Mikey:What the hell man?! Oh someone's gonna pay for this!

The two "investigators" look back at Mikey and Draken's table, believing he had gotten mad at him. When instead he was upset that there wasn't a flag in his kids meal.

Mikey:*pout* I ordered a kids meal and it's not a kids meal without a flag!

"I'm sorry sir, I'll go get you one right away—" the waiter began, until Draken pulled out a flag from his pocket and placed it onto Mikey's meal.

Draken:*sigh* Here you go Mikey. There's your flag

Mikey's eyes lit up like stars when seeing it.

Mikey:Ahah! Alright Kenny you did it!

Takemitchy:Wha—where did he get the flag from?

(Y/n):*blush* I don't know but Mikey is so childish when it comes to these things, he's such a cutie!

Takemitchy:*mutter* It really doesn't take much to please you does it?

Draken:Ugh! That's it I've had it with you!

They were looking away for minutes before (Y/n) and Takemitchy turn again to see Mikey's plate was clean and that he had fallen asleep on his seat.

Draken:Damn it I hate the way you always fall asleep after you eat. I swear Mikey you are so hopeless...

Draken lifted him onto his back and carried him out the door, with (Y/n) and Takemitchy in pursuit. They followed them inside of a hospital, one where coincidentally (Y/n)'s aunt worked at. Takemitchy then stared at flowers that the girl decided to bring with her.

Takemitchy:Um (Y/n) I've been meaning to ask, what are these flowers for?

"*smile* Your about to see now..." She says, as they peaked and saw Draken and Mikey staring at a girl through her rooms window, before her parents walked angrily toward them. Draken bowed at their expense and forced Mikey to do the same as the two were scolded by the girls father.

"Like getting bowed to by two pieces of shit is gonna make my daughter well! Our daughter...has been in a coma for days now. Her face has been battered and bruised—And for what? What did she ever do to deserve this?" The mans face had become as tear written as his wives now. Displaying the sadness that was already layered in his voice.

Even (Y/n) felt the urge to cry at that moment, but held it in, and joined Draken's side. Bowing along with him and Mikey as she presented the bouquet of flowers to the parents.

(Y/n):*frown* The three of us are very sorry over what happened to your daughter. I know this isn't much, but, please accept these as an apology gift

The man glared at both (Y/n) and the roses before snatching them out of her hands. If not her and Draken's unwavering expressions, Mikey would've lost control then and there.

"You scum ruin everything. Please leave...we never want to see you here or anywhere, again" He exclaims, while walking away with his wife.

Draken:*smile* Thank you for that, (Y/n)

(Y/n):*smile* I don't think I need one

Draken:Also Mikey, soon we'll be fighting Möbius. We'll deal with our own problems but it will be in our own world

Mikey:.....

Draken:All of our crew have families, relatives, and people who are important to them. We can't let innocent people get dragged into it. It's not that you have to bow your head, just have a heart that cares

(Y/n):He's right. Debating on whether or not this is our faults, doesn't matter right now. Helping those who have been wronged, now that's what really matters

Mikey:......Your good people (Y/n) and Kenny. You both are right, I apologize. And...I'm glad to have you two by my side

(Y/n) smiled softly at Mikey and walked over to lay across his back. He was hesitant when she then wrapped her arms around his neck but soon gained comfort in it.

(Y/n):Same here...

Draken felt a churn in his stomach as he glanced at them and he wasn't sure why. He liked Emma, Mikey's sister. So why did seeing him and (Y/n) so close bother him so much?

Meanwhile, watching this, Takemitchy finally understood the drastic change Mikey had in the future. As well as Toman. Draken was Mikey's heart, and while he was dumb, he was still smart enough to figure out that he loved (y/n) more than just a friend. They both in their own ways compensate for what Mikey lacks.

Mikey:*smile* Aaah, I'm feeling pretty hungry all of a sudden Kenny

Draken:What? You just chowed down on a kids meal

Mikey:I always get hungry after a nap

Draken:How does that work?

(Y/n):*blush* Sp-Speaking of which, I'm kinda hungry too

Draken:*sigh* Were gonna be eating for awhile then

He knew he was right and wished Naoto could've seen it. There was absolutely no way Mikey and Draken can ever fight each other, nor can Draken die on the 3rd. He was gonna make sure that none of it happens. That was his mission....along with...another one...................

Make sure (Y/n), doesn't get drugged and kidnapped.