023

The Aftermath, or what should be called The Grieving period, was the toughest out the entirety of the battle

The Aftermath, or what should be called The Grieving period, was the toughest out the entirety of the battle. After hearing the sirens, everyone scattered once the police and ambulance were about a mile away. Kazutora, to atone for killing his best friend, was the only person to stay behind and was purposely arrested.

When the hours were in order, and after she paid respects to Baji's grave, alongside Mikey and Chifuyu. (Y/n), Draken, and Takemitchy went to the Juvenile Center to visit him.

Kazutora:*frown* I was told to expect to be in here atleast ten years. But is even that enough? I'm not running away, I need to face up on what I did. Atleast I learned that much from him. And...this time...I'm going to actually do the right thing....

Draken:*glare* Don't kill yourself, kazutora

Kazutora raised his head and looked at Draken shockingly.

Kazutora:H-How did you....

(Y/n):Know? We both did

He then looks at (y/n), who he could tell was threatening herself not to cry in front of him, by the squinting of her eyelids.

(Y/n):We both know what you meant because we know what your thinking right now Kazu-kun. And I swear, if you take your own life to make amends.....

She fumbles and grips tightly on the hem of skirt.

(Y/n):*glare* We'll never forgive you

Kazutora:But I just...I don't know what else there is. What else can I do? I mean, it's because of me that your kids don't even have a father anymore!

She sorrowfully sighed and tenderly pressed her palm against the glass that divided them, leaning an inch closer as she did. Like some weird magnetic attraction, Kazutora copied her movement and synced their hands together in perfect symmetry.

(Y/n):I know. Still, I want to give you this message from me and Mikey. We want you to know, that despite everything, you're still a part of Toman. *smile* and that we forgive you

Kazutora was speechless yet again, before tears seeped out of his eyes. Which stained his grey pants  as he solemnly gazed downward.

                                         ..........