Baji Keisuke x Reader One-shot⛓

(A/n, this is a continuation of Kazutora one-shot just with Baji instead

(A/n, this is a continuation of Kazutora one-shot just with Baji instead. This was requested by BrunaEloise8)

Having Baji as a friend had its perks, but could be remotely draining at times. Don't get the wrong idea, (y/n) loved hanging out with him and all jokes and teasing he'd do to her. For example when he tricked her into Mochi that was filled with baby powder. But there are moments where goes to far like, greasing the floor with oil so that she'd trip, too far.

Today was a "special case" if you'd call it that. Fourth period ended and (y/n) decided to spend her free time reading in the library before her next one. She spotted one of her favorite novels and reached to grab it. The being an inch from her fingertips before another set of hands swiped it.

(Y/n):B-Baji?!

He playfully tossed the book in the air and caught it.

Baji:*smirk* Sup (Y/n)~ this book your eyeing seems interesting so I thought I'd take it for a spin

(Y/n):B...But y-you still don't even know how to read!

Baji:You know what they say, live and learn

(Y/n):I'm serious Baji give me the b-book!

Baji chuckled as they played tug of war with the book. Lifting it up and watching her struggle brought the most joy out of him. His laughter ceased though as (y/n)'s leg got closer and kept grinding on his crouch. The female being unaware of this continued to blindly reach for the book which caused him to groan during the sensation.

His arm began to slowly fall leaving an opening for (y/n) to take the book from him.

(Y/n):*smile* Finally. Look Baji it's nice to have fun and all but you really need to dial down a b—!

Her eyes flew open as Baji pulled her forward by her neck and roughly kissed her. His tongue going in first and overlapping her own. As if she wasn't having trouble breathing already, he then switched their positions and pinned her, using her leg, to the bookshelf. She regained he senses and pushed him off her once he tried ripping her shirt off.

(Y/n):*blush* I...I'm s..Sorry Baji but I can't. I still haven't recovered from Kazutora a..and I f..feel this would break me...

Baji:*smirk* What's this?~ You got me this worked up and now your backing out?

(Y/n):I-It was an a..accident! I swear...!

Baji:Too bad, my dick is hard, and I need you to take care of it kitten~

He creeped closer and with no hesitation (y/n) ran out the library doors. By passing students while running, she eventually ran inside the girls locker room and gazed forward at the door. Once she saw that Baji didn't follow her she let out some air.

'W..While I am curious to see what sex with Baji is like, I simply can't take the risk' Since the locker room was empty, and her sweat building up, (y/n) decided take off her clothes and use one of the many showers. Not worrying about having an extra pay of clothes because she had a pair in her locker.

The hot water pouring on her skin offered its purposes. It rejuvenated and cleaned her to the core, and also helped in masking the creaky, open, door.

(Y/n) washed her front and horror engulfed her eyes after she turned to rinse her back. There he was, Baji, standing there in all his naked glory. She unconsciously covered her boobs and shivered as he backed her near the shower wall, his muscles glistening from the shower steam. She looked directly at his erection.

'*blush* He's o-out of his damn mind if he thinks that'll fit! Kami are th-these guys tryna murder m-me?!' He lifted her chin to gaze at him instead.

Baji:*smirk* So, are you ready (y/n)?

(Y/n):B-baji please! This isn't funny anymore and you shouldn't be in he—ah!

Baji quickly spun (y/n) around and used one hand to pin hers above her head. While bending her down a little and licking his lips as he got a better view of her ass. He then leaned to whisper in her ear.

Baji:Do you honestly think I give a shit about being here? So what if I'm in the girls locker room huh? I'd still fuck you if even one of them comes in here. Or is that what your hoping for (y/n)?~

She gasped and moaned as he shoved his entire length inside her ass.

Baji:Your hoping someone comes in here aren't you? You want someone to see as the dirty kitten you are, while I fuck and breed the shit out of you~

His thrusts were course and rough, coupled with words, (y/n) could feel herself tighten around it. Her boobs bounced similar to rubber balloons and Baji took the pleasure on grabbing and massaging one. He licked across her already wet back and blew on her neck before trailing kisses on it. It was at this point (y/n) neared her climax. Baji didn't let up however. In fact, it only made his thrusts become harder. Even after he did come that didn't stop him from releasing his seed into her womb a second, third, and fourth time.

And watching in glee as his children spilled from her soaked hole like gushing volcano. Her legs buckling due to her mind and body nearly forgetting how to operate.

Baji spanked her ass after pulling out.

Baji:Hey come on, I'm not through with you just yet. There is still a little thing I like to try~

He turned her back around and (y/n) weakly stared at him in confusion as he spread apart her legs. After grabbing the shower head, he cranked the pressure up and aimed it at her cunt. Her eyes widened with what energy she had left, and her tongue stuck out her mouth over her sensitive burning cunt. That gotten pleasure after Baji shoved his fingers inside and began fingering her.

(Y/n):Baah! B-Baji...aah..ngh!~

Baji:That's ah—right!~ Say my name kitten, shout it out, everyone in this building should know who's claiming you!

Not that anyone is counting, but it would've been the 25th thrust of his fingers where Baji hit her g-spot again and there was cum and water covering her lower region.

Needless to say, after sealing their sex caped with another kiss, they were late to their next period. And (y/n) had to go home early that day.