021

The day had finally come

The day had finally come. The fight between Valhalla and Toman had already drawn near. One that originally, had resulted in Tomans failure and the deaths of Kazutora Hanamiya and Keisuke Baji. And here was (y/n), pathetically moping in the comforts of her bedroom with 20 emptied cartoons of (f/f) ice cream littering the floor, as she downed the 21st inside her throat. She knew this was a horrible way to spend her time, especially with her friends lives at stake.

But after checking many of the future outcomes this battle might have, has left her feeling more than discouraged. As if being pregnant didn't have her stress and hormones going insane already.

There was a knock that banged on her door before Takemitchy was shown opening it.

Takemitchy:Say (y/n), are you rea—!

As she looked his way, Takemitchy saw that ice cream was splattered all over her mouth as bags decorated themselves under her eyes, and her hair had spiraled out of control. If there were any opening positions for scarers at a haunted house, he'd thought she no doubt would be the main event.

Takemitchy:(Y-Y/n) what's wrong? Why do you look like a bum and why aren't you dressed?! Don't you know everyone's waiting on you so that we can g....

(Y/n):I'm not going

Takemitchy's tone softened after hearing the strainess in her voice.

Takemitchy:What?

(Y/n):*frown* I said I'm not going. I don't want to have any participation in the fight at all

Takemitchy:But (y/n) you have to go! If we don't stop Baji and kazutora from dying then—!

(Y/n):That's exactly the reason why I don't want to go!—look...I...peaked into the future okay...

Takemitchy:The future?

(Y/n):That's right. I've seen so many of them but only one of them has it where both kazutora and Baji make it out alive

Takemitchy:If that's true, then why is this such a big issue then? Shouldn't this be good news?

(Y/n):How much I wished it was, it's sadly not. Because...you see...in order for this future to happen I have to.....