012

"Hey, what's the matter (y/n)?" Emma asked the Mochi-haired girl

"Hey, what's the matter (y/n)?" Emma asked the Mochi-haired girl. She was watching Takemitchy in his hospital bed for a minute when she noticed her friends tears and the unconscious grip she had on her necklace. By her expression it looked like she seen/been through the most excruciating thing imaginable. Whatever it was, it took some time and breathes for her to remotely form a sentence. She gave her a shaky grin.

(Y/n):N...Nothing. There's nothing wrong at all Emma

Emma could tell she was lying but brushed it off, realizing that even she didn't know what mortified her, neither did she want to talk about it.

Afterwards there was silence amongst the two which thankfully didn't last long as Takemitchy woke up and accidentally groped Emma's boob.

Emma:*glare* You creep

Takemitchy:E-Emma! No No, my hand wasn't under my control!

He quickly snatched his hand back and scowled a little at (Y/n) for giggling at his unfortunate deed.

Takemitchy:Wait, am I in the hospital?

(Y/n):*smile* You are correct. I brought you here after you passed out while we were running

Takemitchy:A..And what about Mikey and the other guys, are they okay?!

Takemitchy's concern accelerated when both of the girls frown at him.

(Y/n):After I got you here, I tried calling Mikey but he....wouldn't answer a single one of my calls. So I called Draken and learned that him and Mikey got into a fight!

Takemitchy:So..does that mean—-what was the fight about?

Emma:I don't know. But it ended up in Toman getting divided, they were all blaming each other for Pah getting caught