019

Akkun, Takemitchy, Makoto, and (y/n) watched as Kazushi wrote all the information he knew about Toman and it's members on the class board

Akkun, Takemitchy, Makoto, and (y/n) watched as Kazushi wrote all the information he knew about Toman and it's members on the class board. If this event wasn't meant to happen she would've thought it'd be a waste of time. His research consisted of the current captains and squads of Toman, including Kisaki and that there were tension between his own personal group and Möbius in the past.

Makoto:What about the 1988 guys with Osanai?

Kazushi:The remaining 1988 and 1989 guys have gathered, under Hanma Shuji

Hanma. (Y/n) fell for his pretty boy charms at first, but after seeing how much pain he befell her in the future, that ship had sailed.

Takemitchy:That guy...he did say he was Möbius's temporary leader during the battle of 8/3

Kazushi:Then Hanma gathered ex-Möbius members and an anti-Toman force to form Valhalla. Valhalla currently has 300 members!

(Y/n):3-300?! Okay I k-know it is ironic and late for me to say this—Seriously though don't most of these boys have parents or what? I mean how do they just converge like this!?

Takemitchy:Your question, is as good as mine

Kazushi:That's the least of our worries though!

(Y/n):Is Hanma the leader?

Kazushi:Nah Hanma's the acting leader. No one knows who the real leader is. "The headless angel" that's what people call Valhalla

(Y/n) and Takemitchy definitely were caught in a pickle. Of course Baji just had to join a gang as huge and dangerous like Valhalla. But if there was even a chance to get him back they had to take it, the question is...how and where would they meet him?

The door to classroom suddenly opened, and a boy with yellow and black hair waltzed in and surveyed the group and half empty space and desks.

Kazutora:Um, is school over already?

Makoto:And? What if it is? just who the heck are you?