five

THE CERULEAN BLUE LAKE RELFECTED THE EMPYREAN SKY THAT RULED ABOVE

THE CERULEAN BLUE LAKE RELFECTED THE EMPYREAN SKY THAT RULED ABOVE. A seafoam blue-green identical to Anari's eyes as she stared at her own rippling reflection that distorted as yet another boy did a stunt off the bridge and into the water they went, head first, causing a large splash and a crackle on the surface tension.

Instead of enjoying herself like everyone else, Anari sat on the railing. Her slightly baggy white tank top rustled with the wind that gave her slight chills. It was mid-autumn, and in Tokyo it was a good time for fresh sixth years to hurl themselves into the river beneath the bridge.

The current was soft, allowing them to freely swim across and under the water and back up to the bridge.

Kazutora was slightly disappointed that Emma and Anari refused to get dressed in swimsuits when swimming, but a glare from both girls simmered his disappointment.

Pah-chin and Baji were throwing each other underneath the water, having a wrestling fight, while Mitsuya was guarding his pants from the antics played by Draken and Kazutora. Emma was on Draken's back just for the fun of it as he swept through the water.

Mikey made himself into a human fountain, spewing water out of his mouth and straight onto Draken's head.

It was always an eternity of laughter and bliss with them.

A Saturday for some fun in the water.

Mikey stood in the translucent water beneath Anari's free dangling feet. His arms were spread out as she blinked. "What?" He grinned at her. "Jump."

"I already told you I was on my period!" Emma shook her head in dismay. Mikey only turned to Emma in a whisper, "what's that mean?"

Even his sister couldn't think of the right words to describe it without scaring him. "It means she's bleeding from there and she's probably in a lot of pain right now." Draken came to Emma's rescue, having heard this health lesson lecture from Anari before. She was like his walking encyclopedia, always giving him knowledge and lessons he didn't need or want to hear about.

Mikey's fist made contact with the palm of his hand as the shape of his lips formed into an 'o'

"I'll carry you, Rin, jump!"

As a matter of fact, the blonde did not understand.

Anari only adamantly shook her head, standing up on her own two feet. "Mitsuya, now!" Draken signaled.

Somewhere along their intense staring contest, Anari hadn't noticed that Mitsuya snuck out of the water without her knowledge. "Yaya, don't you dare!" Anari grabbed onto his arm before he could push her off. He only gave her one of his brotherly sweet smiles that sung like Satan's hymn.

"Have some fun too, Anari." It was almost a cruel mischievous smile, Mitsuya allowed the girl to plummet down the water as she let out a scream just for a second before hitting the water. "It was bound to happen .." Emma sighed.