twelve

SERENITY ENTHRALLED THE VEINS THAT KISSED THE TWILIGHT'S CLOAK ENAMORED ACROSS THE SKY

SERENITY ENTHRALLED THE VEINS THAT KISSED THE TWILIGHT'S CLOAK ENAMORED ACROSS THE SKY. A blissfully blessed evening filled with the euphoric love to overflow a day in which time slowed for— or rather a person.

A cold front had hit the first day of the new month, August. Warm little smiles were passed amongst friends along with the clinking glasses cheering in celebration of a day of birth. A legendary legacy of a person to be celebrated, his birthday was known upon the closest.

In which the solarian skies watched over the historic members of the Black Dragon, and the luminescent night and twinkling stars shone a stage for the Sano family.

A man in a black turtle neck and beige long cargo pants sat with a green bottle in his hand. A drunken blush from the day's liquor slipping past his usual composure, watching, full of content and life as bustling howled through the estate's kitchen. His little sister .. or rather sisters, bickered while cooking a birthday dinner for him, and his younger brother.

"Alice you got oil everywhere on me!" Emma hissed, when in reality the oil hadn't touched her skin directly, just her shirt. Anari who was fed up with her whining had smacked the girl clean over the head with the spatula. "Just get out of the kitchen then!"

Emma was a great cook. Anari will admit she was inferior to the eldest and youngest Sano daughter, but in a retrospect, whenever Emma liked to cook over the top extra dishes that were out of her skill range, she tended to get agitated and annoyed easily due to her want of perfection on the first try.

"I hope when you have indigestion after dinner." The blonde girl moped with a whining frown. Anari only rolled her eyes at the curse.

Over by the couch where there was a clear view of the kitchen chaos, Shinichiro laughed while taking another chug of yet another bottle of beer. The man wasn't quite as short or skinny as his younger brother, but rather he had a somewhat built physique.

A seldom fighter and a seldom founder of a former now notorious gang, Shinichiro Sano was a man with both a soft heart with those he loved and cared about. But that was all he was known as. A well respected leader who now owned a motor shop that was a haven to delinquents and gang members all alike.

But he was also quite different in other ways. Not quite so much of an open heart, or a pacifist, he was similar to Anari in some ways. Someone who didn't mind violence, but someone who didn't use it unless by all means was forced to. In the end, they were simply as corrupt. Tainted with the inkling of a midnight sky they stared upon, inhaling the moonlight into their lungs.

"You gonna make her your wife, Manjiro?" Shinichiro prided himself in his siblings. Not just Mikey and Emma, but Anari as well. He'd watched and worried over her as he would a family member. She was a spirit like a butterfly.