Chapter 5

TOMIOKA'S POV

Currently,I was helping Himari together with her helpers which are Maye and Kaito at her residence to clean up after we got celebration together with the other Hashiras earlier and they decided to went in their own residence after the celebration we had and I decided to stay for helping them to clean up.

"You really don't have to help us clean Tomioka-sama this is kind of embarrass that a Hashira like you would help us."Maye said as I shake my head.

"I don't mind and besides I wanted to help."I said.

"We're done cleaning the dishes."I turned around to see Himari with Kaito whom just finished cleaning the dishes while Maye and I were cleaning the table and other mess.

'Why didn't she just bring Maye with her instead of Kaito?'

"Do you want something to drink,Tomioka?"Himari asked as I nod.

"Okay,I'll prepare a tea."She said as she went back to the kitchen.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Kaito?"Maye asked to Kaito as Kaito nod his head.

"What are you two talking about."I said as they just both chuckled and walk away.

'Seriously,why wouldn't they just tell it.'

After Himari got some tea for me especially for her we went to her estate's backyard and have a talk there while staring at the night sky while sitting together but there was the tray between us.

"Say,Tomioka what's bothering you?"She spoke as I looked at her.

"What are you talking about?"I asked as she smiled at me.

"I heard from Oyakata-sama that every of your solo missions and your reports it seems you're telling him that you're having a mistake about trust issues."She said.

"What are you trying to say?"I asked.

"You let every siblings that one of them turned into a demon while the other one isn't believing that they would be different from the others,but in each of your trust in them was shattered when you see it in front of your eyes that the demon devour their other sibling."She said as my eyes widened.

'How did she..'

"But,you're trying to hate it and not going to give any of them a trust again,don't you? And also the other Hashira wants me to be the one to give you,your own punishment."She said.

'P-Punishment?'

"I can take whatever punishment you'll give me even I'll be impeach as the Water Hashira."I said.