BONUS PART

THIS IS THE BONUS PART AS WHAT I'VE TOLD FROM THE LAST UPDATE AND I JUST HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE FOR THIS LAST ONE SINCE I'VE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH TONS OF SCHOOL WORKS!

AND THIS BONUS PART WILL BE BEFORE THE WEDDING--"TOMIOKA NEEDS HELP!??"

ONTO THE UPDATE~!

3RD PERSON'S POV

Tomioka was extremely nervous on how he should propose and ask (Y/n)'s hand in marriage after the mission they had about (Y/n)'s past which was extremely affected him about (Y/n)'s and her first past ex lover's tragic love that (Y/n) has no other choice but to let Tomioka kill him.

Tomioka let out a big sight and he got startled when Uzui appeared behind him as he lightly smack him in his back as he looked at him with his blank expression.Uzui was already a retired hashira from the demon slayer corps and continue living with his 3 wives.

"Why are you here?"Tomioka asked as Uzui inspects him before letting out a chuckle and Tomioka raised his brow from the sudden curios of Uzui's change behavior.

"I can sense that you're having a hard feeling of letting yourself spoke it out,am I right?"Tomioka was caught off from Uzui's inspection and he doesn't have any choice but to talk it with him since he know that he needs Uzui's help about his problem since he had already wives for himself and know to handle them probably.

"And if I have,will you help out?"Tomioka asked which caught off Uzui's guard this time from the new word that he receive from his cold comrade before as his face formed a grin and nod his head with confidence.

"Is the help about (Y/n)?"Uzui asked right away as Tomioka slightly nod his head while scratching his cheek.

'I hope I won't regret this one though..'Tomioka thought asking for the above's help not to make Uzui taught him weird stuff.

~~~

Uzui brought Tomioka into a fabric shop as they inspect all of the different clothes their with different fabric that sew it and the tailors were also there inspecting the sudden customer while also doing their own jobs to sew dresses,clothes and etc.

"I already know that you're going to ask her hand in marriage and I think you should find a dress especially for your clothe to fit in for the incoming wedding."Uzui blurted out as Tomioka got shocked and looked at Uzui with a 'how did you know?' face and Uzui chuckled.

"Back before I also have the feeling that you have about asking a female's hand in marriage,but later on you'll get used to it when you're both finally get married..It's just sad that the other Hashiras aren't here to witness your happy wedding."Uzui said as the emotion drowned out and Tomioka got really affected too remembering that (Y/n) might remember their comrades before when they get married.

"Yeah,you're also right..So,let's just pick my clothe and her dress."Tomioka said as Uzui then started suggesting his clothe and (Y/n)'s dress for the upcoming wedding.

'Getting ready for your own wedding is way more better than after proposing since it's going to make you more nervous than ever..'Uzui thought as he creeps a smile while Tomioka is looking for different fabric for the dress since he decided to ask the tailor to made it.

~~~

After they bought the clothe and the dress Uzui then dragged him into his own estate which Tomioka got confused why did he bring them there and they went to his room rather than at the living room where his wives were so he decided to ask it out.

"Why don't we just go to your living room if you wanted to talk something about."Tomioka said as Uzui then opened his wooden window and the wind peacefully blows inside the room and he then sat across of Tomioka's tatami and pour him a green tea before speaking back.

"Do you want to make (Y/n) flustered before the wedding starts?"Uzui said while raising a brow and Tomioka got confused on what does he mean by his question.

"What do you mean?"Tomioka got curios which Uzui smirked at him and whispered it to him instead which makes Tomioka embarrassed and froze at his place like a statue and Uzui bring him back into his senses through smacking his back once again.

"Don't you think I'll only embarrass myself?"Tomioka asked as Uzui shake his head with a confident smile which Tomioka just decided not to chicken out and follow Uzui's advises towards him especially how he would ask (Y/n)'s hand in marriage.

"Nope,not even a bit!"Uzui said confidently as he started the teaching session to Tomioka and he politely followed Uzui's actions and what he told him.

.

.

.

....

"Alright..I think I'm ready for it.."Tomioka said confidently heading towards back to his own estate where (Y/n) and the others were at.

~EXTRA BONUS~

Uzui was secretly spying to the open window of Tomioka's estate.It was only Tomioka at his room and he started to strip off his haori when Uzui and Tomioka heard the door opening revealing (Y/n) as she went inside to Tomioka's room and Uzui started to get excited as he let out a low chuckle.

Uzui saw that Tomioka was really doing what he taught towards him and luckily he thought him well and not the awful ones that he would usually taught and tease about Shinazugawa.Tomioka did slowly strip his haori off which Uzui can tell that (Y/n) started to get flustered and then Uzui didn't expect that (Y/n) would hug Tomioka immediately as he was about to completely strip off his haori and revealing his muscular torso which Uzui was proud from his hard work which the outcome was this lovely scene for the three of them.

"I think I'm going to cry from Tomioka's grown up.."

END..