Chapter 10

3RD PERSON'S POV

After the fight that Tomioka had with the mysterious demon whom just attacked the Himari Estate,whom also just become the lower moon six.Tomioka decided to take in the three which their home had been fully destroyed by the ambush last night since there's no estate that they can buy on this time.

"I only had three rooms..So one of you must share together.."Tomioka said.

"It'll be fine if I share a room with—"

"No,no Himari-sama! You should have the room all by yourself!"Maye cut Himari off.

"Then,you're alright sleeping with the same room as Kaito?"She said as Maye and Kaito widened their eyes.

"What's your decision,then?"Himari asked.

"Well,I don't know,but..It's not really fine with me if you can't have your privacy and alone time on your own room."Maye said.

"Well,I don't really mind sharing a room with M-Maye.."Kaito said while looking away.

"No,it's fine with me,Maye..We can share a room together while Kaito have the one all by himself."Himari said.

"Are you really sure Himari-sama!?"Kaito said as Himari nod her head in respond.

"Then,this problem is all settled.."Tomioka said.

"I'll unpack our clothes and other stuffs!"Maye said as she took the other bags with her on her new room with Himari.

"M-Me too!"Kaito said as he went to his own room while dragging his bags.

"Do I have any missions for now?"Himari asked as Tomioka shake his head.

"Oyakata-sama ordered me to take care things about you for today—Ouch.."Tomioka said as his right arm's muscle suddenly whince.

"A-Are you alright? I'm sorry if I didn't help out earlier and it turns out Rengoku-san's the one who helped you out and Shinubo took care of you."I said as he shake his head.

"It's alright don't worry about it.."Tomioka said as Himari helped him to sat down.

"Do you want me to apply the medicine into your wounds?"She asked as he nods and Himari take off the bandages that wrap on his right arm.

Himari then applied the needed medicine for Tomioka's wound on his right arm after 3 hours then wrap it with new bandages which Shinubo told them both for no more infections of the bacteria might come and also to fully heal his wound for an amount of time.

"There,all settled..Sorry if we need to live here in your estate for a mean while.."Himari said as Tomioka slowly put his hand above her head.

"It's nothing..Like what we've promised,we'll look out with each other,right?"He said as Himari just hummed in respond.

"I thought you won't really take that as serious that was just kind of some philosophy for co-slayers with each other..But,you take it serious which surprised me."Himari chuckled as Tomioka freezes on his position.

"T-That was just some kind of joke?"He said.

"I guess you can say it like that,but I'm really glad that you take it serious even it was some kind of joke.."Himari said as they both let out a small chuckle.

"Say,did Maye and Kaito's blind date worked out?"Tomioka asked as Himari slightly nods.

"As you can see,it somehow really worked out since they aren't that kind of really awkward now after that and what happened last night..Maye almost confess her feelings for Kaito."Himari said.