Chapter 7

TOMIOKA'S POV

Himari was still calling out my name yet I couldn't move neither lean back when my face was already close to her.I don't know how to act neither to say if either I do something that probably she wouldn't like it or lean back both of it would be more still awkward for us.

'W-What should I do? I am a Hashira one of the strongest demon slayers in the corp yet I'm frozen like my neck was holding by someone dangerous,but all I can see was warmth in Himari's (e/c) eyes.'

*SLLEEEKKKK*

"The foods are ready--Oh,I didn't know that you were doing something,forgive me for interfering."

I immediately lean back when an old woman went inside and spoke out then she closed the door leaving the both of us in more awkward situation that an old lady saw what just happened between the two of us.

'I-I'm acting like a weirdo now..'

"I-I think we should eat."Himari clears her throat before she went out first and I trailed behind her.

'She might started to think I'm some weird guy now towards her..'

*SLLEEEKKKK*

Himari and I started to eat the food that the old woman prepared for us for our dinner.There was bunch of food that prepared for the both of us like Udon,Sushi,Rice ball and Spicy rice cake.

"T-The foods are delicious,aren't they?"Himari spoke as I nod in return.

"It is.."I said as she chuckled.

"Yet,you're only eating rice balls and udon Tomioka."She said as I got embarrass suddenly.

'Am I really eating just these two? How embarrassing in front of her..'

"Here..Have some bite and tell me what can you say about the spicy rice cake."She said as I got more flustered and her eyes suddenly widened realizing what she was trying to do.

'I-I'd like if she feed me though..'

"S-Sorry.."She said as I shake my head and before she could put down the spoon that has spicy rice cake on it I grab her arm back and eat the food that she was trying to feed on me.

"I-It's d-delicious.."I said looking away from embarrassment.

"Then,you can eat some of this too,there are still plenty of them on the plate."She said as I looked at her as she looked at me confused.